So we meet again.

Picture on the right is Sophie.

_______________________________________________

 I recognized the boy. It's Blake. I could never forget his blue eyes. They are so beautiful and bright. Wait. Am I falling in love with him? I can't. I know him barely two days. But he's so cute. And he's looking at me. Crap. I have to get out of here. I think he didn't recognize me. I don't blame him. Who would? The day we met I straightened my hair.

He looked away for a second and I used that moment to run away. I quickly bent down and tried to crawl away to the door of the store. Notice that I said tried. Not succeeded.

"Where are you going?" - I heard Sophie's voice behind me.

I quickly stopped crawling and got up.

"Nowhere." 

"I'm your best friend and if you don't tell me from who you're hiding I will kill you."

Ugh. She sometimes also knows to be a pain in the ass like Zack. Why can't people just live their lives not knowing everything about some other person? 

"From him." - I said showing on Blake and letting out a long sigh.

"Wait. You're telling me that you're hiding from him?"

"Yes. He's the guy at who's place I slept over. Can we please go now?" 

"Noo. I want to meet him, pleasee." 

She made her puppy face. I can't say no to that, but I have to.

"You can't. Not now."

"Fine. I see there's a reason why you don't want me to meet him. I'm just going to pay this and then we can go to H&M. "  - she said with a smile, showing me a shirt that she probably bought for her cousin.

"Okay. And then we're going to Hollister."

I just about to go out of the store and wait there for Sophie when Blake approached me. He was pretending that he didn't saw me before so I was too.

"Hey. What are you doing here?" - he said and smiled.

"Oh. Hey. I didn't saw you were here. I'm here with my friend."

I tried to be believable. Actually I faked that really good.

"What a coincidence, I'm here with my friend too."

"Really?"

I laughed. Well, this isn't so bad like I thought it would be. At least not for now. He didn't say anything, he just nodded in agreement.

"So what are you doing here?" - he suddenly asked.

"My friend wanted to buy a present for her cousin. Apparently his birthday is soon. Plus I owed her something, so she decided she would drag me here." - I said showing on Sophie and rolling my eyes.

He noticed how I rolled my eyes and chuckled.

"What about you?" - I asked.

"My friend is buying something, like yours. I would say what, but I sincerely don't know since I wasn't listening to him." - he said, shrugging his shoulders.

I couldn't stop myself from laughing a little. That is the same thing I always do to Sophie when she starts to be annoying.

"Hm, I wanted to ask you something." - he started, but stopped like he wasn't sure if he can ask me that.

"Go ahead." - I said and smiled at him.

"I wanted to ask you if you would like to go on a coffee with me once?"

"Sure."

I didn't knew what had gotten into me that I said yes. Usually I wouldn't. Maybe it was because I was wondering how he can possibly be the boy from the club,  the boy that was radiating with danger.

"Great." - he smiled - "Can I get your number so I can call you or send you a message?"

"Umm... yeah, sure." - I said and gave him my number.

"I gotta go now. See you soon." - he said and then rushed to his friend.

"Bye."

After a few minutes Sophie came to me with a bag.

"Where are you so long?" - I asked her.

"I'm sorry, it took a while since the row was long."

Now we headed to H&M, and after that Hollister. We bought a lot of things, and since we were tired we decided to go home now. The ride was surprisingly quiet.

When I came home I went straight to sleep .

The next morning, or should I say day, because I sleep till midday, I checked my phone to see if I have a message. And it was there. It was from Blake. I opened it.

From: Blake 

Hey I have time today. Want to go on that coffee I have promised you?

I quickly wrote a message to answer him.

To: Blake

Wow, it took you really short time. Sure. When and where?

His message came for less then a minute.

From: Blake

For an hour. I'll pick you up.

Thank god Zack is gone for a week. I don't know how this would end if he would be here. I can only say it wouldn't be good. I sent Blake a message saying okay and went to get a shower. But one thing was on my mind the whole time. How did he knew where I was living? I have to ask him that.

____________________________________________________________

I have to begin writing longer chapters.

First I was on my school trip, and then I had a writers block, so sorry I didn't update such a long time.

If you find any mistakes tell me. :)

Read, vote, like & comment. 

Tina