Summer Love

Hey guys this is my first ever fanfic so hope y'all like it!! :D

Emma's (POV)

"Emma honey your gunna be late for your flight to grandma's" My mom has been nagging me this whole week to pack and i don't even want to go. The only reason she is sending me is because she has to go away for 5 months for her job. Its always the same every time i go i never get to spend time with my friends and my grandma lives in the woods away from everybody so we don't have neighbors except for the house that has been vacant for over 10 years. I got in my moms car and we drove to the airport, my grandma lives in Tennessee and my mom and I moved out to California about 7 years ago. I got my ticket out and handed it to the lady for her to check it, then i boarded the plane and found my  seat. I got out my phone and plugged in my earphones. I woke up with the plain empty and a flight attendant poking me "miss the flight is over" okay thanks. i got my bags and i got off the plane, i saw my grandma waiting and walked up to her and gave her a hug. 

We finally got to her house after what seemed to be 2 hours or so. She helped me unload my bags and into my room upstairs. The room is how i remember it 3 years ago its like she didn't move a thing, the bed sheets where perfectly made and the room smelt like red orchids. My grandma interrupted me while i was taking in the surroundings around me. "Emma i am going to sleep do you need anything before i go?" Umm.. no i think i am good i was planing on going to bed right now anyways. "Okay well good night sweaty" Good night grandma.

I woke up with the smell of Cinnamon and bacon. I looked at the clock and  it read (11:21). I didn't want to get up but i new i had to. My feet were cold against the dark hard wood floor it felt like i was walking on ice, i decided to get a pair of socks to put on. I was walking down the stairs before i heard my grandma and someone talking. I was trying to make out the voice but it didnt ring a bell the voice was calm but he had a really deep voice. The next thing i know is i hear them say goodbye and the front door close. 

Please leave comments i want to know if i should keep going with dis story :)