Stay: Chapter Three

"cause I can't make you love me
if you don't,
you can't make your heart feel
something it won't,"

i cant make you love me by bon iver

-

if u hella comment on this chapt
i'll hella love ya :-)))

also lmk abt the typos bc i was too lazy to check lol

-

"is this going to last?" he whispered. his fingers lightly traced over her jaw softly, his hand stopping, cupping her flushed cheeks.

olivia didnt want to lie to him, especially not right now.

"i don't know luke, but i want it to." she whispered just as quiet- if not, quieter than he had.

they were in his room- a grey comforter covered his bed and CDs littered every inch of counter space he had. she took a step towards him, placing her hands on the top button of his flannel. she slowly unbuttoned each one, not breaking eye contact with him.

after she had undid the last one, she leaned forward and placed a kiss to his bare chest- the unbuttoned flannel still sitting on his shoulders.

she began placing more kisses to his skin until she reached his neck. she then went straight for his sweet spot.

a throaty groan escaped his lips as she softly sucked on his neck.

he knew it would leave a mark tomorrow, but he didnt mind. it almost was a reminder that she wanted him just as much as he had been wanting her.

her lips broke contact with his neck and instead made their way to his lips.

luke placed his hands delicately on her waist and walked her towards the edge of his bed. he guided her so she was sitting down and motioned for her to scoot back. he was now hovering over her- she took this moment to push the flannel off of his shoulders, then quickly reconnected their lips in a needy manner.

his hips ground into hers as he moved his way down to her neck, now looking for her sweet spot.

his teeth nipped all over her skin until a small moan fell from between her lips.

luke let a small smirk form, before he began sucking just as aggressively as she had been earlier. he made sure that there would be a reminder for her tomorrow as well.

and although luke was making her feel so good, there was something inside of her screaming that this was wrong. that what she was doing to him was wrong.

"luke,"

"hmm?" he hummed still sucking on her neck.

"i- i gotta go." she whispered reluctantly. she didn't want to but she had to.

his lips left her neck and he looked up, his eyebrows furrowed at this.

luke wanted to say something, but instead, he climbed off from on top of her.

he picked his flannel up from on the ground beside his bed and walked out of his room.

not letting a single word pass his lips.

she let out a huff in annoyance flipping her braids to the other side of her head. she was frustrated at the fact that things had to be so complicated between them.

why did feelings have to be so involved?

olivia swung her legs over the edge of his bed and hopped off. when entering the hall she heard the faucet running and walked towards the kitchen.

a clear glass was held in lukes hand as he let the cold water fill it up. she walked towards him, his back facing her. she slung her arms around his tummy and squeezed softly, her cheek resting on his back.

"luke, why are you being like this?"

he turned off the water and set down the glass, he then proceeded to pry her hands off of his body.

"you should leave." he turned around so she was facing him. his arms crossed over his chest as he looked straight into her eyes.

"i dont want you to be mad at me." she pouted. fuck, he hated when she did that.

"you know what olivia, you don't want a lot of things. you don't want me to move on. you don't want to stay. you don't want to open up. and you don't fucking want me. there's a whole fucking list of things that you don't want, but what about the things you do want? is breaking my heart multiple times on that list? how about lying to me every fucking chance you get?" he barley raised his voice but his words scared her.

they scared her because he was right. they also scared her because she didn't want him to be done with her yet. she'd never admit to having feelings for the boy, (because she didn't) but she liked no matter how many things in her life went wrong, he would always be something that went right.

and she wasn't ready to let go of that yet.

"i- I'm," her lips stayed parted as if she had something else to say, but nothing came out.

"goodbye, olivia."

and with that,

she left.

-

this chapter was literally so messy and poorly written but next chapter should be better (hopefully?)

(tbh I'm thinking of rewriting this whole story--)

BUTTT THIS IS THE LONGEST CHAPTER I'VE EVER WRITTEN!!!

zoë kravitz is bae af, js

ALSO I KNOW I SAID I WAS GONNA WRITE A STEAMY CHAPT BUT I COULDN'T DO IT??? sO YA, SORRY TO DISAPPOINT?? :-///

vote plzzzzzz!!!