The awakening

This is Sarah! And yes this is a random picture, sorry:(I hope u guys like this book I have lots of editing to do with it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Description: Sarah was tall, tall and has Dark brown/ light brown hair, she has hazel/ brown eyes, and pale skin, her lips were light,light pink and always wears converse (lol)

It was very dark with a huge storm Rolling in. I was struggling to go to bed and kept tossing and turning. I finally gave up and decide to go up to the attic.

Everything was silent... I got up from my bed and creeped up the attic steps, turned on the lights and turned a tv on. I had found an old ancient box of my family and started looking through it. I heard a crack and then the whole house shook like a tornado. Dang it that stupid storm! All of a sudden something was cast over my whole house in a rumble. I don't care really I just continued searching the box.

I found an amulet and I held it, it glowed at it magically attached around my hand (it was a bracelet amulet).  Wow! I couldn't believe my eyes! Everything was beginning to question its self.

I was really astonished, I'd had never seen anything like it. I kept looking and found a note that read:
Dear Mardy,
I know you have your first daughter on the way, but when she comes you must hide her powers. Our curse is to dangerous/strong that if she finds out then everything is up to her to fix the curse. Be carful and never tell her.
Love,
Mom

Now this is very strange.....