The boy and elf

Isaac became a part of my life but something was odd. He always looked around my house like he was wanting something. He once asked me in a weird way if I had powers. I didn't know why, but I think I should you know, let hime go...
•~•~•~•~•~•~
"Hey Isaac.. Um can I speak to you about something?!" We were in school and I guess I just wanted to dump him today, harsh I know, I know.

"Yesssssssss?" Isaac said. Damn why does he have to be so cute. Shut up! "I kinda want to move on you've been act-" "listen I know I've been strange but I really like you!" He said. "Now you listen Isaac I just don't think it will work, so I have to let go." I can't believe I did that! "Wow, if you change your mind I'll be waiting for you!" Wow who knew that could sound so dark.
•~•~•~•~•~•~•

One week later, I walked outside and explored my  land (of course my mom never allowed me too.) Since she was gone I searched around it.

I found a cabin strange right?and went inside; only to find beakers, potions, animals, and a strange elf in a cage. " who,who are you? And and what are you doing at this place??" I flinched, I'm Anna's daughter?!? "Oooh this is bad, bad you found out and and now everything bad,bad!" What?!? I was confused, and asked him why. "It's because there is a curse on ur family! Since it ended with you, the curse only can be broken by you!" Everything was astonishing at this point..

Wazzzz up?!? Jk jk ok so I just realized that this book is like mixed with teen stuff like school instead of just fiction so sorry if I'm confusing u! ;) I hope this makes sense! Peace!