Oh lord, literally

I woke up to find myself in a white gown. It was so beautiful.

My hair was well groomed and as much as I tried to mess it up, it would go back to being flawless.

My face! It was, breathtaking. And let me clear up the fact that I was not a breathtaking girl.

I got up from my bed, which was covered in the color white, and walked around the room I was in.

I walked to the vanity and then to my dresser. I looked out the window and I almost fainted.

It ws the most beautiul sight to see. The grass was a rich green. The birds were chirpping vividly and people and kids were in the lawn, all dressed in white.

The thing that was odd was that everyone was happy and in peace.

I turned back around and screamed.

"Aaahhhhh!", I yelled, picking up a lamp.

"Aaaaahhhh!", yelled this girl, who seemed to be around my age.

She was in a white tailored suit and white pointed heels. She wore glasses and carried a clipboard.

"Put that thing down before someone gets hurt!", she demanded.

I did as I was told and waited for her to speak.

"Please sit on your bed Christina", she said calmly, in fact her voice sounded so angelic that I could've fallen asleep.

"Um.. this is not my bed", I said as I took a seat.

"But it is Christina", she said as she observed me. She jotted something down in her clipboard and continued,"As of last night when you died".

"When I what!?", I said, tears threatening to flood out of my eyeballs.

She looked at her clipboars and then asked,"Is your name Christina Auldridge?".

I nodded as she sighed,"Then you died last night at 9:23 p.m.".

I opened my eyes in shock and shook my head. I didn't want to believe it. I refused to believe it.

I didn't realize I was crying until she handed me a tissue. Every second that I spent crying, she got annoyed.

She looked exhausted and that made me angry.

"What the HELL is wro-!".

The girl came around and quickly put her hands around my mouth and gasped in shock,"How dare you say the H-word in heaven?".

"In where?", I said, moving her cream sented hands out if my face.

She shook her head and sighed,"I told our Lord that bringing you up here was a bad idea".

I stood up with my eyebrow raised,"So if I'm in Heaven, I can't curse?".

She shook her head and I said,"So then why am I were If I can't do what I want?".

"Follow me," she said as she stood up and opened the door for me to follow.

^%^

We ended up going to St. Paulsey. He was a rather old man. You could tell by all his wrinkles and frown lines. He smelled of grandparent and looked rather happy.

He sat behind a desk with a ton of paperwork. He looked like my old school principal, Mr.Elias.

He looked fustrated and mad.