Rude AF

It was a week after I had arrived back home from the hospital.

And let me say, the Shreveport home makes the Kardashian's mansion look like a shack.

It was big and so welcoming. My family is also so supportive and close.

Monica idols me and Josh is such a cutie.

Mark is so funny it hurts.

And mom and dad love each other. Like a lot.

There's also Nana, my grandma. She is beautiful and so welcoming.

Anyways, it was 4:30 a.m and I was getting up for school.

It was a Friday. Pep-rally Friday.

I had been going to cheer practice ever since I came out of the hospital and that's only because it was something that Julianne would do, not Christina.

Anyways, I am making a return appearance today.

I went to the restroom, brushed my teeth, took a shower, and quickly came out. I had to be at school by six for morning cheer practice.

Everyday.

I put on my spirit jeans, which were too spirited in my opinion, and then my cheer uniform top. I put my cheer skirt in my cheer bag. I opened my cheer bag and put on my cheer shoes.

It was a miracle, or should I say thanks to St. Paulsey, I knew what needed to be in my cheer bag and where everything that I was missing was.

Anyways, I blow dried my hair, straightened it, and put it in a high ponytail, leaving some hair on each side of my head. Then I finished my look with my cheer bow.

I put my cheer bag over my shoulder and took my megaphone from my closet and headed downstairs.

I didn't carry a backpack because it was in my locker and my mom said that I didn't really carry it.

She said I carried everything in my book bag.

Right now it was 5:15 a.m and i sat to eat breakfast, which consists of a bowl, milk, and Lucky Charms.

I turned on my new phone (my old one got destroyed in the accident) and scrolled through Tumblr.

"Hey baby sis!", said Mark as he grabbed a Bannana and some ice cream.

I looked at him and I raised an eyebrow,"It's 5:20 a.m and you are already going to eat junk food!".

He chuckled,"Hey at least I eat all of my lucky charms not just serve myself a bowl of the marshmallows".

"When are you going back to UT at Austin?", I asked, trying to change the subject.

"In three days. I don't wanna go back though", he said as he built a really cheap and lazy and ugly looking ice cream sundae.

"Why Mark? You put so much effort and time and dedication to get there. For God's sake, you were Coakley High's Salutatorion!", I asked.

He shrugged and said,"College is way different than high school Juli. Way different. I thought that It was gonna be a breeze. Thought that I could go to parties, be the star quarterback of the football team, fuck girls, get good grades, and be popular all at the same time. Turns out my gameplan didn't work out".

I sighed,"So you fucked up?".

He nodded,"And all because I fell in love with my one night stand".

"Are you kidding me?", I asked.

He laughed,"No, I'm not. She's beautiful and I want to marry her".

"You're in your third year of college Mark, just one more year of hell. Why don't you marry her then?", I asked.