Pirates of the Unknown

"Candy Wake up!"  I jerk into a sitting position as I hear my little brother voice in my ear. 

"okay okay i'm up" i mutter. I crawl out of bed and walk into my bathroom. After I take my shower i put on a white T-shirt and some shorts. I blow dry my fiery curly red hair and put on a bandana to keep my bangs out of my face. 

"Candance Ann Hemsworth you better be ready!" I roll my eyes as i hear my stepmother Lily yell from downstairs and I pull my luggage down the stairs.

"you know you're gonna ruin them if you keep on doing that" Lily says.

"I don't really care right now" I say as i put them in the truck of the car with the others. I slide into the driver seat while she buckles up John in the back, when she's done she plops down beside me.

"Ready for the cruise?" She asks. I nod my head as I start up the car. 

"Then let's hit the road!" she yells. I laugh at her and  hear John giggling in the backseat.

*On the Cruiseship*

I put down my luggage and look out to the ocean, mesmorized by the beauty. "beautiful huh?" Lily asks. I nod my head still looking at the ocean. I spot a shadow move beside the ship "do you see that?" I ask to Lily

"See what?"

I shake my head "nevermind" 

 "whatever you say" She says while shrugging

"so are you gonna stay here or go explore?"

" I think I'm gonna go explore if that's fine with you?" I say to her

"You go do whatver you want Sug" Lily says while pushing me to the door "Go find yoursself a boy or something all you do is take care of John" I blush and turn to say something,but when i turned around she slams the door in my face. I sigh and start to walk down the hallway with my head down.

*Unknown POV*

I dunk back into the water when her eyes go to my direction. I breathe out a sigh of relief when she turns her head to say something to the woman beside her. I swim where the deck is and make sure no ones there before i jump. I shake off the water and go in the direction where her room is. "this is going to be fun" I mutter sarcasily to myself as a I walk.

******************************************

Author's Note:

Hey guys! so comment on what you think i really appreciate it! And also this is my first story and I apologize if there is any spelling errors and if it's to you know bland and stuff so yeah! Bye see you guys in the next chapter!