Second chapter

*Candy POV*

As I walk down the corridor I think about my father and the day he disappeard "it's been three years huh?" I mutter to myself. As i turn the cornor I bump into someone.

"oh sorry" I say as I try to walk past them.

"Wait" The person says while they grab my arm "what" I say rudely as I yank my arm out of their hand. I look at the person to discover a girl around 4'8 with green hair and brown eyes wearing only a bikini top and shorts.

"can I walk with you? I don't wanna seem like this loner walking by herself" the girl says 

"umm okay..."  I say to her and begin to walk again.

"oh where's my manners I'm Jordan" she smiles to me "what's your name?"

"Candy" I say to her "oh that's a cool name! Is your hair real? you're really pretty too" 

She really like to say things doesn't she. I look around the hallway and noticed that we're nearing the deck. "hey do you want to go to the deck?" I interrupt her 

"oh sure" she says and starts to climp up the stairs. I look around and noticed no ones around. I walk over to the railing and see that we started to move. I look out and see that there's some dolphins beside the ship.

"hey look" I say to Jordan pointing to the dolphins

"wow" she says "I've never seen them this close before"

"really? me neither I always wanted to see them though"

Jordan sighs as she looks at them " I wish I was them"

"why?"

"they're lives are so carefree and they can go where ever they want to woth being demanded of something"

"your right, but i rather be human cause I don't exactly wanna eat fish all the time" I say making her laugh.

"that's true!"

I look around again and see that it gotten dark "well i have to go I'll see you tomorrow Jordan"

"Oh okay! See you tomorrow!

I walk down the hallway to my room thinking this just might be fun after all!

*Jordan's POV*

As Candy walked away I look back at the ocean. Seems she bought the story, I think to myself. Wonder when I need to bring her? I look around to see if anyone's there and is satisfied when i see no one. I back up and dive into the ocean waiting for tomorrow.

*****************************************************

Authors Note

Hey guys! so what do you think? I made it longer and stuff :D so yeah that's all i had to say leave your opinions on what i should fix! Sorry if there is any mistakes!