torture

dedication to averie_stilinski BC it was all her idea. and then I added stuff. and wrote it. obviously. kk I'm gonna stop

     Y/N POV

  Thomas dropped from the vent as he followed Aris. He steadied himself before holding his arms up to me.

   "Alright, drop." He whispered.

I took a breath before softy letting go, Thomas' arms easily catching me. He kissed my head before letting me down as we followed Aris to a room.

   We slowly walked, using he key to get into the room W.C.K.D had been so secretive about.

  The door slid open, revealing several machines and bodies, all of them hanging from the ceiling. I had to cover my mouth to shut up the noise that escaped as I horrifingly looked on at the bodies.

"What are they doing..." Thomas breathed out, continuing to walk in.

"Thomas, come back. We'll get caught." I hissed, before quietly groaning as I followed after him.

"Y/N is right." Aris said. "We got in. And now we need to get out."

"Yeah, yeah. Just- hold on." Thomas shushed them, as he kept walking.

Me and Aris stood, waiting for Thomas to search through and get a good look. I anxiously looked back at the door, a second of relief that I didn't see anyone.

"Thomas, I'm serious..." Aris said, his voice a bit more concerned this time.

"Fine. Okay, let's g-"

"What are you kids doing in here?!"

We snapped our heads around, seeing multiple guards and a woman with a lab coat.

I felt Thomas behind me as he protectively put his hand on my back, slightly stepping in front of me.

The woman waved her fingers forward, all of the guards heading on at once. My eyes widened.

As a guard stepped to us, Thomas threw his fist across his face, knocking him to the ground quickly. But just as quick, four more guards held him back, at the same time I felt multiple hands grab me.

"Hey, let her go!" Thomas yelled, struggling even harder in the guards holds.

I squirmed and kicked, catching one of the guards in the leg. He dropped in pain, but another guard took his place.

"Take 'em to Jensen."

Soon after a while, the guards, after lugging us around through the building, threw me and Thomas into a room.

"Oh god, Y/N." Thomas scrambled over to me, his eyes quickly looking over my body. "Are you alright?"

"I'm fine." I sighed, gently grabbing one of his hands. "But where are we?"

Thomas looked around and shook his head, shrugging.

"I don't know.

The door creaked, as someone walked in, guards shutting the door behind them.

"Ah, Thomas and Y/N." He slowly spoke, a smirk on his face.

Me and Thomas stood up, still hand in hand.

"Where are we." Thomas snapped.

"Please- have a seat." The man smiled.

   Two guards suddenly walked in, each of them carrying a metal chair. They placed them about 10 feet away from each other, but facing each other also.