Always Wear Your Invisible Crown (A Niall Horan Fanfic)

*Song of the chapter, Breakeven by the Script*

I had to leave, I wanted out of this town! It was only my mother and I,I hate my mom. She was a great mother until about three years ago when my dad died in a logging accident. I grieved for awhile but then I got over it thinking my daddy will always look over me and protect me. My dad left me all his money and his old 1960 blue mustang, I love the car, he also left me all his money because I'm an only child. I think my mom drained most of the account money for herself. I got a tattoo on my right wrist that says "always a daddy's girl" in small handwriting. When my dad died it was like my mom died too, but she didn't she's still alive but acting like she's dead. She is always depressed, barley eats, and never talks to me. When she does talk to me she tells me to go die and leave her forever. That's exactly what I tdecided to do.

I forgot to tell you my name it's Cassidy. Cassidy Aleigh Thompson, yeah my initial spells out CAT I like it though it makes me different. Im 16 years old and i live in Canada. Vancouver to be exact.

I've been putting up with my mom ignoring me for awhile now but this time it's gone too far. I told her that she's not acting like a parent and that she should talk to me more and be supportive. She slapped me and said that I should die like my father so she could be happy. I've had it. It's about 12:30 am and I have all my most important things packed in two suit cases and one carry on. I have about 5,000 dollars in my fathers bank account and 1,000 in my own. I'm thinking that will last me for awhile. I have on dark blue jaggings, a long sleeved white Hollister shirt, a Pink hoodie on, black Uggs, and my long light brown hair with natural blonde highlights in a messy bun. I'm only wearing a little bit on coverup on my face and I curled my eyelashes.

I carried out my two suit cases and my backpack and left out the front door without looking back. I got myself a cab and headed to the air port. Today's the first day of the rest of my life.