Chapter four

*Song of the chapter The A Team by Ed Sheeran*

I woke up to my phone going off, I sat my stiff body up and checked the caller ID its my mom. I didn't even answer I just hit the end call button. It's 8:30 am I packed up my things and went to the gas station to clean up a bit. I went into the bathroom and dumped all the stuff out of by backpack on the sink to see everything I owned, I have: iPhone, iPod, chargers for both, makeup, brush, hair elastics, bobby pins, tooth brush, toothpaste, little shampoo bottles that you get at hotels, deodorant, three outfits, blanket, my mustang keys, a picture of me and my dad, a water bottle, a granola bar, my wallet and purse. Now I checked to see what I have in my purse I have: gum, wallet, Canadian money, bank card, lisence, an American eagle gift card, perfume, lip gloss, trail mix, another granola bar, and some mints.

This is all I have. I charged my iPhone and my iPod cause I never know when I can do that again. Then I washed my hair and my face in the sink after I put everything back in my two little bags. I put on cover up, blush, eyeshadow, lip gloss, eye liner, and I curled my eyelashes. I put my hair up in a messy bun and put on grey sweat pants, with my jacket and Uggs. I sprayed perfume on myself and put on some deodorant. Then I brushed my teeth, filled up my water bottle and grabbed my IPhone, iPod and their chargers and walked out of the bathroom. I grab my granola bar out of my purse and nibble on it walking around the semi busy streets of Mullingar. I grabbed my iPod and head phones and played The A Team by Ed Sheeran. I was thinking about everything that's been happening and I realized that I'm pretty much stranded in Mullingar being homeless. I refuse to go back to my mom. I accidentally bumped into a nice looking lady. "I'm sorry" my voice cracked I didnt realize I was crying until the lady said "oh sweetie what's wrong?" while bringing me into a loving hug. "it's okay I don't want to be a burden" I said with a small smile. "Darling your not, your saving me from bordem. Let's go get a coffee on me, it looks like you haven't eaten in days!" the lady said "alright" I agreed. She linked her arm in mine and we headed to Starbucks. "What do you want hun?" she asked "can I get a white chocolate mocha with whip cream please?" I asked "of course, two white chocolate mochas with whip, two chocolate cookies, and two fruit cups please" she said. We went and sat at a table "My names Maura by the way" Maura said "Mines Cassidy" I replied. "So what's your story Cassidy? How'd you end up from.. Canada I think in Ireland?" Maura asked "do you really want to know?" I asked "of corse!" she said "alright.." I said slowly and then begin the story of my life up until now.

By the time I was done we ordered another drink and more cookies. "So you only have Canadian money and your living in a park?" Maura asked "Pretty much" I said "and your only sixteen?" "yup" I replied. "Come with me sweetie" Maura said "Where are we going?" I asked "you're going to stay with me" she said with a big smile.