I can't be!

●Mitchie slowley opens her eyes, she feels dizzy and confused.Gets up looks in the mirror her hair is a mess and her sweater is on the floor.She picks it up and puts it on.She then leaves the bathroom and uo to her class.
Ms.Riess:Mitchie! Where were you, what happend.
Mitchie:I don't know, I didn't feel good and I passed out on the bathroom floor.
Ms.Riess:Oh gosh are you alright? Do you need to see the nurse.
Mitchie:no I'm fine.
Ms.Riess:ok well come to class now.
●2 Days past Mitchie is sitting in Ms.Riess class.While Ms.Riess is teaching Mitchie starts to feel a little nauseous.She seems as she is about to throw up.
Ms.Riess:Mitchie do u feel ok?
Mitchie:no
●Mitchie gets up from her desk and runs to the bathroom.
Ms.Riess:Mitchie! Class wait here.
●Mitchie runs to a stall and throws up.Ms.Riess cathes up to mitchie in the bathroom. Mitchie comes out of the bathroom stall and sees Ms.Riess standing.
Ms.Riess:Mitchie come on Ill take you to the nurse.
●Ms.Riess and Mitchie walk to the nurse office.
Nurse:Hi
Ms.Riess:Hi, um Mitchie here doesn't feel so good she threw up today in the bathroom.
Nurse:Did you eat something bad or something.
Mitchie:no
●Ms.Riess then remembers what Mitchie told her 2 days ago that she had fainted in the school bathroom.
Ms.Riess:Uhh Mirchie could you take a pregnancy test.
●Mitchie looks at Ms.Riess in a weird way
Mitchie:what I'm not pregnant!?
Ms.Riess:Mitchie I think some one mind of did something while you fainted in the bathroom.Could she take one nurse, just to be sure?
Nurse:Well I guess she could.
●The nurse hands Mitchie a test.Mitchie takes it from her hand.
Mitchie:Fine Ill take it, just to show you I'm not prego.
●Mitchie goes into the nurses bathroom.She pees on the stick but doesn't bother to look.She walks out of the bathroom.
Ms.Riess:So are you?
Mitchie: I haven't even looked at it yet.
Ns.Riess: well look.
●Mitchie slowly lifts up the test to reveal a pink plus sign.Tears, fear, and confusion appear on her face.
Mitchie:no... NO I CANT BE!!!!!!!
Ms.Riess:Mitchie...I'm so sorry.
●Mitchie leaves the office and goes outside.She starts to cry with fear.Ms.Reiss goes up to Mitchie.
Ms.Riess:Mitchie listen to me you need to tell your parents, tell them you were drugged and you never new you got pregnant.
Mitchie:I can't
Ms.Riess:you have to, they need to understand this isn't your falt.You'll have to bring them tomorrow so we can have every male tested in this school to see who's the father of your child ok.
Mitchie:ok, but I need to tell my sister first.
Ms.Riess:that's fine, well call her down.
●After 10 minites of waiting for Mitchie's sister, she walks in concerned.
Evelyn:What's wrong Mitchie?
Mitchie:Evelyn, I uhh I...I don't know how it happened but umm...I'm pregnant.
Evelyn:WHAT!!??
Mitchie:remember at lunch when I told you I didnt feel good?
Ms.Riess:ok we will leave you girls to talk alone ok.
Mitchie:ok
Evelyn:yeah I remember
Mitchie:well I fainted in the bathroom and someone in the school decided to you know what I mean.
Evelyn:Oh Mitchie I'm sorry.
●Mitchie starts to cry and hugs Evelyn.
Mitchie:How am I supposed to explain this to mom and dad? I mean I kind of comitted a sin, Dads probably going to kick me out of the house.
Evelyn:Mitchie, Mitchie its alright they will understand.I hope?
Mitchie:What do we do?
Evelyn:Lets practice!
Mitchie:what?
Evelyn:Here, pretend I'm mom and dad and tell me like as if you were telling them and Ill respond in a positive way. Ok?
Mitchie:ok.
Evelyn:ok and go!
Mitchie (pretending to be telling her parents):Mom, Dad I have to tell you guys something.
Evelyn(pretending to be there parents):yeah.
Mitchie (pretending to be telling her parents):Its not my fault this happend, but, I uhh ....I uhh......
Evelyn (pretending to be there parents):come on now Mitchie spit it out!!
Mitchie (pretending to be telling her parents):I..I..I found out today that I'm going to have a baby.
Evelyn (pretending to be there parents):what? WHAT!!! Wha..WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU MITCHIE.ARE YOU CRAZY!!!! I CANT BELIEVE THAT MY DAUGHTER IS EXPECTING...YOU MAKE ME SICK TO MY STOMACH.....YOU KNOW WHAT, WHY DONT YOU JUST TAKE MY CAR KEYS HUH,, AND RUN ME OVER SO I CAN BE DONE WITH THIS SITUATION YOUR PUTTING ME INTO...HUH...,, WHOS THE DAD OF THAT BABY HUH..HuH...IS IT ONE OF THOSE GHETTO BOYS IN YOUR SCHOOL, THE ONES WITH THERE PANTS SAGGING IN THE FLOOR AND THROWING GANG SIGNS WITH THERE HANDS!!!.....,,YOU KNOW WHAT GET OUT..GET OUT OF THIS HOUSE, I DONT CARE WERE YOURE GOING I JUST WANT YOU TO LEAVE THIS HOUSE AND NEVER COME BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mitchie stares at her sister in utter shock and.
Mitchie:ughhh
Evelyn:Come on I thought we were practicing?
Mitchie:Evelyn? That just made it worse. I thought you were supposed to help me not make me feel even worse!
Evelyn:But I think that's how mom and dad will react to the news.
Mitchie:Evelyn I can't tell them, I think I'm just gonna have to jump of a bridge or something.
Evelyn:no no no Mitch come on you can do this I'll be there with you when you tell them ok.
Mitchie:Thank Evy, you're the best sister ever.