Glory

●One Wednesday morning Mitchie Perez woke up to the sound of her alarm waking her up.
Mitchie:ugh I don't want to go to school!!!!
●She said to her as she got up to the bathroom.Mitchie and her sister Evelyn did there morning routine for school and left the door on there way to the bus stop.
●Both girls arrive to school head to there lockers and get to class. Mitchie and her sister Evelyn are twin sisters, they are known as the shy twins, but Mitchie didn't wanted to be known as that.
Libby:omg look its Mitchie
Rachel:what about Mitchie?
Libby:I mean she is so shy, she hardley ever talks
Rachel:Maybe that's the way she is.
●As Mitchie walked up to her first hour she spots the most popular boy in school and also her crush, which he barely knows Mitchie exists.As Mitchie approaches to her class, Libby stops her.
Libby:Hey Mitch, how's your day going.
●Mitchie doesn't loke the way this is going because Libby has been her bully since the 5th grade.
Mitchie:umm hi
Libby:so, do you have a boyfriend.
Mitchie:no
Libby:What! You don't have a boyfriend.
Mitchie:no I've never had one
Libby:So that means your a total virgin, right?
Mitchie:uh......yeah.
Libby:oh my god what a loser, never had a boyfriend before or had her first time wow.
●As libby finished talking her and Rachel walk away.Mitchie didn't care if she was a virgin, she just thought the right time will come when she gets a little older.