Chapter 11

Chapter 11

         We skip dinner, and just eat popcorn and pop. We are now playing truth or dare with some weird green peel off face masks on, and now its Jayds turn.         

         " Why were you late today?" She asks.

         " Ok you really want to know?"

         " Yeah I really want to know!"

         " Well I was at Adam's house."

         " Adam Clarkson?"

         " Yes, and we might of kind of sort of had sex…"

         " WHAT! OMG! I'm so proud of you! How was your first time?" She couldn't stop smiling, and hugging me.

         " Good, it hurt a lot, and he didn't go gentle. But it was amazing! He is so sexy." I smirked.

         " How big is his dick?" She raised her voice.

         " Jayd! Oh my god."

         " What? I wanna know."

         " I don't know, maybe about 9 inches."

         " Holy shit! That is huge! Good job!" She leaned over and high fived me.

         " Uh thank-you. I think…"

         I hear a rustling noise coming from my closet.

         " Wu-what was that?" I say.

         " Well I'm not just going to sit here and find out." She got up and walks over to the closet and swings the door open. There he is my little brother Max standing in my closet eavesdropping on our whole conversation!

         " You good for nothing piece of shit, get your ass back here." I scream as he starts running down the hall yelling the words "I'm gonna tell mom!"

         I start running after him, and right before he gets to the stairs I grab him by his ear and drag him back to my room. When we get there I hold him up by the collar of his shirt and lift him by it.

         " Ok fuck-tard speak up, how long have you been in here for?" 

         " Since you started playing truth or dare." He yelps.

         " Oh my gosh, those were really embarrassing dares…" Jayd says with fear and embarrassment in her eyes.

         " Yup the whole part where Jayd had to make-out with a poster of the Jonas Brothers, and also when you had to call your math teacher and flirt, oh and lets not forget the whole you had sex last night part! HAHA!"

         He bites my hand and I drop him letting out a scream.

         " You ass hole!"

         " Mom's going to be so pissed when I tell her that you’re not a virgin anymore." He runs toward the bathroom, and slams the doors locking it so I can't get in. I bang my fist on it.

         " Come out of there, now! "

         " NEVER!" I hear the front door opening down stairs. Oh no my moms home, maybe I should give him a concussion… hehe. I feel a tap on my shoulder. Its Jayd she leans over and whispers in my ear.