vii. | love locks

This will be the last chapter. I decided not to seperate the supposed to be epilogue and put it in here.

A lot of time skip ahead.

*

"Yoongi please stop already.." Jin tried grabbing the bottle from Yoongi's hand but Yoongi kept on pushing Jin away. "Leave me alone, Jin." Yoongi said as he took last glass of his beer. "One more--" "No, we're going home now." Jin said as he dragged the drunken Yoongi out of the noisy and polluted club. "Why did you do that?! I still want to drink!" He shouted when Jin put him on the passenger seat of his car and buckling his seatbelt. "Shut up, Yoongi. We've talked about this so many times." He turns to the driver seat and starts the car. "You'll get sick."

"But I wanted to! And I deserve to be sick! Or maybe die! I'm a useless, worthless and good for nothing jerk who always messes things up. I don't deserve to live." He paused as loud sobs come out of his mouth. "I always mess up. Always." Jin hugged him and continued to cry on Jin's shoulders. "Don't say that, Yoongi. You're not a useless, worthless and good for nothing jerk. And you should stop drinking. Do you think he'll like what you're doing? No. So please stop. He wishes you to be happy and you should be atleast happy for him."

"But I'll never be happy without him." He weakly whispered. He didn't get any response from Jin but he continues to rub Yoongi's back.

Jin and Yoongi broke up two days after the incident. Jin told him the truth and they both agreed to break up. Yoongi surely got mad at Jin but forgave him afterwards since he told Jin a lie too. That he never stopped loving Jimin. Yes, he loved Jin more than a friend, but he loves Jimin more.

They both stayed as friends and they're still trying to fix it up. But after they made up, Yoongi knew that Jimin left. To where, no one knows. Taehyung just told them that Jimin left his apartment and didn't even leave a letter or a note. And it results a drunk and almost lifeless Yoongi for almost a month.

"Now I know how he felt." Yoongi said. "I'm really stupid, Jin. Really really stupid." He said in almost a whisper. "It's never too late Yoongi. You still have many chances to make up to him." Jin said, but before he knew it, Yoongi already fell asleep. He sadly smiled as he brush Yoongi's hair upwards while slight caressing it. "I already found a way, Yoongi. You'll be happy with him soon. Just wait for it." He smiled and kissed Yoongi's forehead.

*

Taehyung moves back and forth inside the cafe, still trying to contact Jimin. But for the nth time, he got no response from him. "Where the heck are you Park fucking Jimin?!" He whisper shouted while ruffling his hair. He suddenly felt arms enveloping his waist which made his blood rushed to his face. "You look so hot doing that, babe." Namjoon teasingly bit Taehyung's earlobe while he whisper on his ears. "But you need to stop that. You're gaining too much attention and I don't want others to look at you. Only me."

Taehyung pushed Namjoon away, face still red. "S-shut up! And stop calling me babe!" He whined cutely which made Namjoon chuckle. Namjoon finally confessed his feelings for Taehyung but their relationship is still blurry right now.

Taehyung ran to a drunken Namjoon who confessed his feelings for him. He's still shock at first, not knowing what to say and not believing what Namjoon had said because well, he was drunk. So he waited till the next morning where Namjoon was completely sober to confirm it and there, Namjoon formally confessed to him.

But Taehyung is still on his indenial mode and keeps on pushing Namjoon away and rejecting him repeatedly but he's possessiveness to him is very obvious Namjoon doesn't know why Taehyung still can't admit his true feeling but he's happy this way. At least he knows that he has a chance on Taehyung. "He's still not answering?" Namjoon calmly asked as they sat on one of the tables of the café. Taehyung sighed as he shook his head.