Chapter 1

Tonight, 10/30 was my birthday. Le best friend, Jeremiah came over just like always to celebrate my 17th year alive.

The little get together was over and everyone, including my parents went out to buy some groceries except for my best friend Jeremiah.

"T you done with the shower?" I yelled

He opens the door, and the smell of dove immediately fills the room.

My eyes immediately looked his body up and down, scanning every inch of it.

"Jeremiah , come on the movies not gonna start itself" I groaned while rolling around on my twin sized bed.

"Jeremiah" I winned.

At the blink of an eye Jeremiah was suddenly positioned on top of me, water dripping from his body and all.

"Jeremiah you better not be trying to tickle me right now, remember I'm mad at you", I said laughing but obviously serious.

"I'm not here to tickle you", he responded with a smirk which was so like him.

"Summer, I always wondered why you always let your guard down around me?" he asked with water dripping from his dark brown wavy hair.

This wasn't the Jeremiah I knew, he was acting way too serious.

"I don't know, because you're my best friend" I said, trying to make sense of this situation.

"Can you get off me now" I playfully said trying to push him off, sounding like the biggest baby ever.

"No, i'm not done yet" he firmly said.

"Do you know what I'm capable of, you're sitting here half naked, and you think nothing of it", he took a moment to think.

I was utterly stunned, I had nothing to say.

"Sum let me make this clear, I'm a guy" He said, whispering the last part while scanning through my full figure.

This wasn't making any sense, Yes I was only wearing a tank top and a lacelike short from PINK. So what? I like being comfortable.

"J, you act like This something new " I said awkwardly trying to cover up a little up.

"Why are you acting so weird ?" I asked grabbing on to him, so he could look my way.

"Your the problem Sum, you're making me act this way" he said quickly turning away.

As he got closer, so many things were going through my head.

"Close your eyes, I have something to show you" He whispered.

I closed my eyes without saying a word, I trust him, always did.

I could feel him get closer, and closer. I could feel his breath close to mines.

Suddenly I felt something on top of my lips, it was his lips.

His soft, plump lips covered mines, he passionately kissed me until I was begging to gasp for air. He let go for a minute, and looked me in the eye, He looked at me with passion something I never expected from him.

At the heat of the moment, I went for it, I pulled him closer and embraced him.

My heart was melting away, butterflies filled my stomach, it was as if nothing else mattered.

"Ter-Jeremiah we can't" I shouted as I attempted to push back with the little force I still had from that passionate kiss we shared.

The moment we shared felt right, like nothing I ever experienced before yet...

That kiss was Bomb as hell.

"Why not? He asked confused

"Because were friends, friends don't do this?"

"Do what?" He asked positioning himself at the end of my bed.

"Kissing, and.."

"Are you telling me, you didn't feel nothing from that kiss?"

"I did but..."

"I love you, always have, I can't hide it anymore", he paused, and looked away

"You know, I've wanted you since freshman year, why you playing games? " He said toying with the best friend bracelet I gave him.

I could tell he was serious because he plays with the bracelet when he gets nervous or when he's thinking hard about something.

When people told me that T liked me or whatever, I didn't really care cause he never told me . It thought it was just one of those dumb game and that shit was irrelevant as hell.

Why was he telling me this now? I don't wanna ruin our relationship.

"I need some fresh air" He said grabbing his True religion jacket and making his way out the window.

I wanted to stop him but, I could barely say anything from that point.

I slowly got up and looked in the mirror. My natural curls were a mess, inside I was a mess.

He was gone, just like that gone.

...and just like that I was left with alot of thinking to do.

Well, happy 17th birthday to me.