Chapter 2

I woke up this morning, feeling like shit.

I looked in my phone and noticed 15 missed calls, and 37 new messages all from close family and friends.

Well, let me introduce myself.

My names Summer, and I dare to say that I don't take shit from no one but the two people that gave birth to me. well, not even.

I consider myself as one classy ass bitch but, if a pussy ass nigga got some to say, I promise you I will pop tf off.

As far as my looks go, I'm 5'5 , long curly hair that make my instagram pictures dope as fuck, and straightened when I need a change or special occasions. I have curves for day, for some reason I show shape through anything I wear and like I always say face been gated. I stay down in Florida, home of the ratchets.

Off course I don't associate with most, trust I will not be seen hanging with a bodit. I have too much respect for myself.

.............

I quietly got out of bed, and made my way to the bathroom.

I set my iPhone to Pandora, and plugged in the speakers so music could fill the room. I then made my way inside the shower for the wake up call I needed.

After about 20 minutes, I was out. I quickly lotioned my body with the new Victoria secret fragrance that my Best friend Jaja got me yesterday which was already set in the bathroom.

I walked inside my walk in closet to pick out my outfit. I needed to head over J house to talk to him, So I picked a BAT sweater with a mickie engraved print in leopard which I rolled up the sleeve, and I picked out my ripped shorts that I bought on my shopping spree at urban outfitters. I picked out my hot pink nike air max and added an owl necklace and earring, don't forget my rolex that my dad bought me that I always wanted, summer time fine or whatever. Pulled my hair in a bun, added some baby lips and headed out.

Outfit on the side --->

.....

I made my way to his house and when I got there I was exhausted.

*rings bell*

Who is it?

It's me J, dang, open the door.

He quietly opened the door, and leaned against it.

.........

Jeremiah Pov

I can't believe Summer actually walked all the way to my house. This girl is the definition of lazy. But, whyyy?

Summer why'd you walk all the way over here?

None, just wanted to see you? So, now I need a reason ? she asked with a little sass

Nah, a Real nigga can't ask a simple ass question ,dang?

She smile and rolled her eyes making her way inside.

As soon she got in, she got real comfortable on the couch

So.... I said in an attempt to bring the topic up.

She didn't even reply, why is she being so damn difficult?

I try to pour my heart out to this girl and she acting like it didn't even happen.

I know she a keeper.

Are. we speaking or nahh?

Idk J, I don't think I'm ready.

Well I am...whatever I said under my breath.

J, if you have something to say, I would love to hear it, she said turning down the volume of the TV.

Nevermind, I'm waiting on you, I said what I had to say summer, it's on you now.

She shrugged it off and headed to the kitchen. The way her ass was looking in those tights had a nigga sprung. She had a ass like WOAHH

She took some cookies and cream ice cream out of the fridge, and grabbed a big ass spoon.

I love the way shes so comfortable around me.

......

Summer Pov

I grabbed some ice cream out of the fridge since I knew I was going to be here for a while.

The way I was dodging the questions were ridiculous, I mean I love him but I don't think I can be in a relationship with T. The kiss we shared last night only showed me how much attraction we had towards one another.

That part is what he don't need to know and probably will never find out. I don't want to end this relationship. I see how all the girls be flocking over him but not once did he make me feel unimportant. He has always put me first.

On my way back to the couch, I noticed Jeremiah sitting on my spot.

He knows damn well that I always Sit there , I shrugged it off and made my way to the other side of the couch.

Jitt face was funny asf. He slowly slid to my side.

"MOVE UGLY, you in my way" I yelled pushing him off the couch

"Man, your ass flaw asf, Keep playing and your ass gon end up on the floor" he said grabbing on hold to my ankles.

"I wish you would" I said looking into his eyes

"Oh really" he said, as he dragged me down next to him

.........

10 votes, and 5 comments.

"Oh really" he said, as he dragged me down next to him

.........