Chapter 5

I made my way to Antwans house. He must be out his damn mind fucking with MY girl. He must not know me, I don't fucking play about what's mines.

I rolled into the neighborhood, got out the car and broke the fucking door down. I ran upstairs to where the yelling was coming from. Could've sworn I heard him say, who the fuck in my damn house. Well, he gone learn tonight.

I went ham on his ass, Punched him right in the face as soon as I seen his ass. Whipped that bad ass smirk off his fucking face. Slammed him down the floor and kept punching. I didn't have to do nothing else. He didn't put up no fight, I let him loose after about 50 blows straight to the head.

You must be wondering what was going through my mind but I literally went blank and all I could think of was him laying his hand on Summer.

No girl deserves that, and I Can't believe Summer of all people would let any fuck nigga lay their hands on her. Now I know why she been so distant.

After I called up my boy to clean this mess up, I quickly went to the door to get her to open it up. I kept knocking and knocking but she wouldn't answer.

I stomped the door down and picked her up.She was laying on the floor sleeping, tired from all the crying she was doing.

..........................................................

Next morning

Summer Pov

"Summer wake up, wake up" I hear Jeremiah calling out to me.

"Lemme sleep, dang" I roll over trying to get some sleep

" Girl its 3 in the afternoon and your mom been blowing up your phone nonstop, needa call her before she have the feds out here looking for your ass" Jeremiah replied.

"Ughh" I semi yelled, turning to face him. He looked worried and at the same time tense, I could tell he barely slept last night. The fact that he knows that i've been getting beat on by Antwan hurts me more than the beatings itself.

I got out of bed, called my mom to let her know where i'm at. I went in the kitchen and got some cereal and plopped down on the couch, and there came Jeremiah with a mean ass look on his face.

"Summer, tell me wtf happened last night" He asked standing across the room

"Maybe I don't wanna talk, maybe I..." I mumbled eating my lucky charms cereal.

"There your ass go with that mumbling again, Man I don't even know why you acting like this? Do you know how worried I was? " He asked

"I know J, you think I wanted it to go down like that? Dang, just gimme some space" I yelled with tears streaming down my eyes. With that, Jeremiah came and hugged me and there I sat crying in his arms until I had no more tears left.