11/08/15

I woke up today and looked at my phone and realized that my ex boyfriend, Josh, has messaged me. I didn't get to read it that much because I put in my password and opened up my phone. I looked at the message that he sent me, and I was actually very shocked by it. He told me that he misses me and that he realized that I was the best girlfriend he's ever had, and that he wants me back if I'll take him. I messaged him and told him that I'm currently in a relationship, but if me and my boyfriend breakup and if Josh still has the same feelings towards me, then I will dare Josh again. I love Josh but I love my boyfriend, Corbin, way more. So I'm really stuck, I have no clue what to do. I mean I don't wanna break up with my boyfriend but yet it's really hard to not keep thinking about my ex because me and him dated for 10 months, while me and my current boyfriend have been dating for a little over 3 weeks now. So I kinda wanna take back my ex boyfriend but yet I promised my friend and my boyfriend that I would not break up with him until me and him were both ready to break up with each other. And I don't wanna break that promise to the two people that I love most. So I use you guys have any suggestions for how I could stop thinking about my ex and start thinking more about my boyfriend?? If so, please tell me your suggestion.