Death

I finish my work at the phone booth, and rush off to find mrs.murphy. I had a really stupid idea and well this just might work.

I spot Austin as well in the gym. I was still angry with him for not telling me that. Wasn't it obvious that it was the spirit of the old principal? Duh! I beckon him to come.

He comes and I lead him to he principals office. She was not there in the gym yet. I could hear the party was in full swing.

I open the door without bothering to knock. 'Mrs.murphy!' I yell. 'We have a problem.'

She looks at me confused.

'There is no time into explain. I just want you to get the other students out of the school as fast as you can. We only have one hour.'

'What are you saying Celeste? Did you forget that you are banned from the dance? And anyways There's no way I'm going to do that. All the students have been waiting for this so eagerly.'

'Ma'am is this stupid dance more important than you?' I yell again.

'Celeste! Mind your tone. Just because you aren't going to the dance doesn't mean you can spoil it for the other kids too!'

Seriously? I just wanted to punch this woman right now!

'Ma'am what Celeste is trying to say is that there is a spirit in this school who wants to kill you. He has possessed grace and is going to murder you! She just wants to have you safe.' Austin quickly explains.

'But it doesn't make any sense!'

'I know, but this is the only way! Please trust us ma'am' I say.

'Ok, I will. I hope you kids know what you are doing.' Mrs.murphy says and gets up to go to the gym. She enters and proceeds to the stage.

'Students, may I have to attention please?' She speaks into the mic. 'Due to certain situations, the dance is being shifted outside. All the teachers are requested to vacant the school with students as soon as possible.'

The was a mummer was disappointment in the crowd. The teachers quickly scurried over to help the students get out of the school. I reach over to mrs.murphy.

'Ma'am please ask everyone but grace to leave.' I say.

'Ok.' She says and returns to the mic. 'Grace mitaho. Please stay here.'

I spotted Grace's confused face in the crowd.

Celeste what are you doing?' Austin asks me. 'Mrs.murphy and grace are supposed to be the ones who should be out!'

'The spirit won't let them escape. They'll kill them.'

'What can we do then?' He says.

Thud. The doors of the gym are shut. I check my watch. 20 minutes to twelve.

'Finally!' Grace laughs. I mean the spirit in grace 's body laughs.

'Grace?' Mrs.murphy asks taking a step toward her.

'Mrs.murphy, she is not grace right now. She is mrs.bullbeak.' Austin says.

'What?' Mrs.murphy exclaims taking a step back.

'Dont worry you'll not be in doubt much longer!' Mrs.Bullbeak says. She raised her hands up and the snack table rose up. The chocolate fountain fell down with a great crash. The strawberries fell off from the plate.

Before we knew it the empty plate was coming towards with, I don't know, 7o miles per hour?! We ducked and realised that shattered pieces of glass were coming towards us.

Crap. We moved in different directions to avoid the glasses. They blew in threw the gym cupboard. There was panic all over the room. Anytime now, any one of us was gonna die.

The soda bottles aimed right at our heads.

On second thought, anytime now, ALL of us were gonna die.

We were ducking the glasses, soda bottles, plates, spoons and forks. I heard the gym doors open. I was way too busy avoiding the fork so I didn't really see. But I had a feeling I knew who it was.

I saw my backpack coming towards me with a tremendous amount of speed. The wooden doll fell and the moment it comes out, it falls.

'This spirit is too strong!' A very familiar voice says. But I didn't really turned to confirm who it was as I saw something way worse.

The chocolate cake sitting on a large plate in the middle of the table. It floated into the air, and tripped and fell on to the floor. What a waste of chocolate! That when I saw the knife which was seated by the side of the cake float.

And it was heading right towards mrs.murphy.

'Noooooooo!!!!!!!!' I yell and run to stand in front of her. I could already see everyone's stare at me. The knife jabbed me and I felt my eyelids close heavily. Everything blacked out.

I was definitely sure of one thing

I was dead.