Let's begin.

How crappy do love-stories sound like hello, nobody literally nobody cares about your pathetic little life and you sucking someone's dick. So maybe, it's time I introduced you to my shit sack of a story.

It all began on the 31st of October, 2011. I met this really cool guy, (cool as per my standards) heroic and somewhat like me. Saving the world from unwanted psychobabble so he would just tell people to shut up. Like I said, very heroic. Oh he was the very superman of my very dreams and making him fall for me just as I had, or I think I began to, was on the very top of my dream board. As you can guess my first language consists of mostly swearing because this shit life has taught me how to verbally and very energetically express my opinions/emotions, and also because this very world is full of complete douchecunts who ruin your life on a daily basis.

There are four people making my already miserable existence worse. I don't know how this could get any WORSE, but it has. These four people include my mother, father and two twin brothers.

My name is Victorie Weasley and my dear life has been granted to me by Bill and Fluer Weasley.

My superman happens to belong to my family's arch nemesis, the Malfoys. Actually the Malfoy family adopted him after my gammy zapped the life out of his mother for trying to kill aunt Ginny in the battle that happened at Hogwarts about 3 years before I landed here, or so my dad says.

Jacobsen Lestrange, my superman.

But this story isn't your average love story where the girl get the guy of her dreams or vice versa. I had to go through some death defying happenings in past year to be alive right now. Mostly because the son of the Dark Lord and Bellatrix Lestrange had me do some things that were part of his infamous and equally horrifying club, the DEC (death eaters club). After all, being a Slytherin, we do value leadership and I fell in love with the leader.