Chapter 1 (A journey)

Hi guys I'm a big fan of Pll but a bigger one of Haleb so please read and let me know what you think x

P.S. I do not own Pretty Little Liars, Marlene King does.

Hanna's POV

I put my keys into my new car and wait for the engine to start. *Bring Bring* My phone rings, its my mom. I answer it.

"hey mom" I say.

"Hanna, are we still on for lunch today." Mom asked.

"Yeah I need some help picking a house for me and Tom."

"I can't wait to see what you have in mind, I'll see you at 11."

"K bye"

I end the call and get ready to drive to Rosewood . Suddenly out of nowhere Tom comes up to my car and leans his arm on my window. Tom and me had been dating since I started college and we really want to move in together.

"Do you have to go?" Tom sighed.

"It'll only be for a few hours, I'll be back before you know it." I laugh.

"Fine, I love you." Tom says.

"I love you too." I reply.

I put on the radio and drive away excited,yet scared on what Rosewood would look like. Sorry came on and I started to sing along, then I stopped. Going back to Rosewood meant seeing familiar faces. Mona, am I finally ready to forgive her? Lucas. Jenna. Caleb. Caleb is probably long gone. Me and Caleb finally broke up after the long distance between us wasn't working, but it would be nice to see how he's doing, who he's seeing and maybe we could hang out and reconnect and....

"Hold up, I love Tom, not Caleb,Tom. I am going to move in with Tom." I say to myself, trying to convince myself that I have no feeling for Caleb whatsoever.

Emily,Spencer and Aria all have new relationships, they've moved on, so why can't I? Which in a way was a stupid question because I had the answer.

Simple. I still love Caleb. I always did.

"Fine..." I huff, "If Caleb's still around then maybe we could work something out, but if not I am not going on a Caleb hunt."

I decide that's what I'm going to do and I would be honest with Tom whatever happens.

As I see the sign for being near to Rosewood on the highway I immediately felt sick. All the memories come flooding back. The messages. The threats. The break ups. The big reveal. The torturing. Being living dolls.

I pull over on the highway to the nearest service station and run inside,heading straight for the ladies and puke. I take a deep breath sipped some water and opened my chewing gum packet and popped one in my mouth. Great, if someone wanted to kiss me, the relationship would be over before it had even started.

" Hold on I won't be kissing anyone until I see Tom again." I snarl at myself in the mirror.

I toss my golden locks over my shoulder , blot and apply a layer of lip gloss and run out of the bathroom.

I look at my new rose gold watch. Crap, I was supposed to be in Rosewood for 11 it was almost 10 to. I hurriedly start the engine and pull away.