Chapter 3

Hope you guys enjoy our fanfic!!! Comments and suggestions are highly appreciated :D

~~~~~

CHAPTER 3

~~~Niall's POV~~~

Time Check: 2:00am

I can't fall asleep. 

What is happening? 

Just a few days ago, a woman claimed that I got her pregnant which is really a lie. Then after the news scattered all over the world, Simon said that I should have a fake marriage with someone so we can prove that the news is a lie. And after a day, I was married to a girl I barely know. Even if it was just a fake marriage.

All those things happened too suddenly.

And now I'm lying in this bed, completely unable to sleep because my thoughts keep bugging me. 

I’m not really this cold towards people, heck I’m like a happy virus for God’s sake. I guess the fact that I’m being married to someone Simon saw in the streets bothers me. I have always wanted to marry a person whom I truly love, and I have yet to find her. 

But there’s no finding her now. Not with that girl sleeping just a few feet away from me. I sighed, concluding that I won’t be getting any sleep tonight.

I got up from the bed and went towards the kitchen to grab a glass of milk. While I was at it, I even got a bowl of microwave popcorn and went to the living room to watch some movies.

I place myself comfortably on the couch and turned on the television, making sure it wasn’t too loud so I don’t wake her up.

The movie was almost done and I can feel my eyes getting heavier until they can no longer hold the weight.

.

.

I woke up to the blasted light seeping through the windows. Damn that Simon didn’t even bother giving us some curtains. I rubbed my eyes and turned to look at the time.

It was already 12:00 noon.

Good thing I don’t have any schedule for today, or else I’d be dead.

I felt warm and realized that a blanket was covering me.

Did she give this to me?

Obviously, I answered myself.

I shook my head and was on my way to the room to take a shower when I smelled something really, really good.

I changed my direction and followed the invisible trail of that sweet scent until I reached its source.

There on the table was food and a little note beside it.

I took the note and read what could possibly be her handwriting.

“I’m at school right now. Thought you might be hungry. ”

I don’t know why I felt kind of disappointed. Was I expecting her to say something more?

I shook my head to get rid of those thoughts and decided to eat what she made for me.

As soon as the food entered my mouth, I wasn’t able to keep track on how fast I was eating and how much I was enjoying it.

She can cook. In fact, she is an awesome cook.

Not long after, the plate showed no signs of having even the tiniest bit of crumb on it. I drank a glass of water and went to the room with my full tummy.

I took a shower and changed into casual clothes and went outside to enjoy the limited freedom I have.

As soon as I got outside the building, a bunch of paparazzis are greeting me.

"Niall, is it true that you're married now?"

"Who's this mystery girl that you're married to?"

"Where did the marriage happen?"

They were surrounding me. I almost got suffocated, I'm a little claustrophobic.

"Niall?" I heard a familiar voice.

Grace is back. Uh-oh. The Paps immediately noticed her.

"Niall, who is she?"

"Is she this mystery girl?"

Then the paps immediately surrounded her and asked her questions.

"Are you the wife of Niall Horan?"

"Mystery Girl?"

"What? Huh?" Grace was confused.

I ran towards her to protect her from the paps.

"Yes" I said. "Yes she is the Mystery Girl, My Wife, Grace Horan."

And I grabbed her and we went back inside the flat. As soon as we were inside, I immediately closed the door, the loud slam resonating inside the eerie apartment.

“What were you thinking?!” I snapped at her, no longer being able to contain myself. She stared at me in shock until she could get words out her mouth.

“How was that my fault?” She shouted back.

“If you didn’t show up it wouldn’t have happened!” I said. I’m fully aware that I’m being a complete bastard right now. I just panicked because they were hurting her. But I can’t tell her that.

“So you’re telling me I shouldn’t have gone home then?” She asked me quietly. She looked down and then it came.

I never was good with crying girls.

“Maybe that’s what I meant.” I said sharply.

Damnit, I didn’t want to say that. The words just came out by themselves. 

I opened my mouth to take back what I said, but when she looked up, her tear streaked face stopped me.

“Alright then.” She said quietly and ran past me before I could stop her.

I froze in my spot as I heard the door slam.

I don't know what to do. I shouldn't have said that! How foolish of me!

Poor Grace.

After a few minutes, my emotions calmed down.

I decided to go and meet the other lads.

 I need someone to talk to.

 ~~To Be Continued~~

~~Subscribe!!!~~