Chapter 12

*Molly's POV*

I hate Squidward. Im watching Spongbob now and Squidward is nothing but mean. I mean look at spongebob, he's cute, he's funny and adorable. Who would hate him ? After a while I heard the doorbell rang. Who would be at my door at 10:00 ? Maybe its a killer.

I went to the kitchen to grab a knife and headed towards the door. The doorbell became louder and louder. I took a deep breath and opened the door. I saw a scary guy with a hoodie (So I cant see his face) and it was raining. With a bad timing, thunder roared at the back of him. He stepped in to my house and removed his hood. Louis ?

His face was wet and his cheek is red.  Did someone slap him ? He looks like a mess. 

"Louis ? What happened to you and why is your cheek so red ?" I asked.  

"Well, its a long story actually."

"Sit on the couch, I'll get a towel."

He sat on the couch while I went to the kitchen to get him some water. I gave him the glass and went to the bathroom to get fresh towels. I hurried back to him and gave him the towel to dry up. What is wrong with this guy ? What happened to his date ?

While he was drying his hair, I asked him questions.

"Ok, tell me what happened." I said.

"Well, when I gave her I ride home. Then I told her, I liked somebody else-"

"Wait, who do you like ?"

Another mystery girl ? I thought he liked Hannah.

"Um.... that's not the point. Anyway, when I told her I liked somebody else, she slapped me in the face.... It started raining and my car didn't work-"

"Told you that car was poop." I said smiling. He rolled his eyes at me and continued.

"I ran into the rain and since your house was near, I went here. Did I mention she slapped me with a fish ?"

What ?! She brought a fish on their date ?! That's the funniest thing in the world.

I laughed so hard and tears were strolling down my eyes. Louis didn't laugh but after awhile he decided to join me. We were laughing like there's no tomorrow.

"Your laugh is so cute." Louis complimented. Ugh, I hate my laugh. My laugh is like a hyena. 

"No, I hate it."

"But I love it." I blushed and covered my face. Stop blushing !!!!

Louis coughed a little and said "Don't hide your blush."

"Louis, are you having a cold ?" I asked as I felt his forehead. Wow, that burns.

"Nah, Im fine. Im going home now." He said as he stood up.

"Lay down, Lou. Your sick. " I commanded.

I went upstairs to get another towel and put some ice on it. I went back downstairs and gave him the towel with ice on it so he can put it at his cheek. Louis' shirt was wet so, I have get Peter's clothes. I entered mom's room and opened her closet. I grabbed one of Peter's Shirts and went downstairs. Why is Peter's clothes in her closet ? Well, he usually sleeps here. So yeah.

I looked at the couch and saw a snoring Louis. Aw, he snores. I grabbed my phone and took a picture. Funny. But he needs to change his shirt.

I cant believe I'm doing this. I tried to take out his shirt but he's laying down. He needs to do this himself. I woke him up a little and he managed to open his eyes a little. 

"Cmon Louis, Its time change. You can change in my bathroom." 

He groaned but didn't stand up instead he opened his arms, "You do it."

This guy is going to be the death of me. I rolled my eyes and sighed.

I took out his shirt and bam ! Those killer abs. Oh my God.... He's hot. Did I just say that ? But its true. I shook it off and put on Peter's Shirt. He continued to sleep and I took out his glasses. I never noticed how cute he was without glasses. 

Stop it !!! Its annoying. I gave him a blanket and kissed his forehead. Yep, Its official.

I have a crush on Louis William Tomlinson, the school nerd.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hahhahahahaha 

Wait ! Before you skip this !! Do you want me to read your fanfics ? Just comment below. Then I'll read it. It should be One Direction.

Anyway, Vote Comment and Fan.

This isnt edited.

Bye !

I Love you !

-Stylish_Girl