Chapter 16

First of all I wanna thank @CaleighTorrocha, @smilehope765 and @jenbeth1998 for making me happy with their comments :) Follow them! Okay, Keep reading...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

They just wont stop fighting. In twitter. In front of people. In front of me. I just want it to stop. Harry has been avoiding me for days and Louis is to sad to talk to me. I heard a knock on the door and went downstairs. I checked the clock, 3:00am. Who would be in my door this early.

I opened the door and saw Louis standing there with a black eye, a busted lip, scars on his cheek and his glasses is broken.Oh God, this is what I'm talking about.

"Louis come in. What happened?" I asked.

"Well, Harry and me decided to meet at the park to fight. And he ran to the forest. I think he's going to the peach tree. I don't know why though." He explained.

I sighed and covered my face with my hands. This is killing me. If you were in my life right now, it's better to do suicide. I grabbed my bag and put on my flats.

"C'mon let's go get Harry." I said to Louis. Me and Louis headed for the Peach Tree. We finally saw the Peach Tree and went to Harry who was beside it. He's looking at the sunset and I can't believe how cute he is in the sunset. Wait, Focus Molly.

We approached Harry and I held his shoulder. He looked up and I saw he's eyes watery and red. He's been crying ?

"Harry. Why are you crying ?" I asked him, taking out my hanky and wiped it on his face. 

"I-I thought you love Louis." He answered. I don't love Louis. I just like him. A little crush.

"I don't love him. You're my boyfriend." I said.

*Louis POV*

It hurts. She doesn't love me. She loves Harry. I don't have a crush on her, I have a HUGE crush on her. But seeing her with Harry just makes me fall apart. 

They kissed each other in front of me. I felt like I want to die. They looked so good together and I'm not going to ruin their relationship. For Molly. A tear escaped my eye and I wiped it off quickly. After their kiss, Molly looked at me and smiled.

"This is the part where you and Harry say sorry." Molly said.

Harry looked at me with a smile on his face, I smiled back and said, "Sorry I kissed Molly. It's just that..." I trailed off. I couldn't tell him. But he's your best friend. This is the time I confess...

"I love Molly.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

OMGEEEEE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

hE CONFessed !!!1111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway, Comment vote and fan. I know this is short. Im So Sorry. I'll make a long one next friday or saturday.

I decided not to delete this story because of the comments !

This story reached 3,000 reads!! Mah friends are jealous XD

Bye !!

-Stylish_Girl