{5}

I wake up to a blinding light and a face looking down on me. I immediately recognized the pale blue eyes and freckles scattered across her nose.

"Hollie?" I ask. I felt tears of joy run down my cheeks. "Hello there Mollie," she said. I sat up and hugged her. "But you're-" I start. "Mollie you have to listen to me," she says. I nod and rest my hands on my lap. "You can't keep dwelling on the past. You have to live your life in the present. I don't want to be the reason that you miss the wonderful years of your life," she says. "Hollie are you really dead?" I ask. She nods. "But you promise to live your life without me? And not dwell on me or the past?" She asks. "But Hollie, how could I possibly live my life without you? Your my other half for gods sake!" I yell. "Mollie. Please do it, for me?" She asks. I sigh and nod.

"I miss you," I say. "I miss you too," she says. "I'm sorry I didn't help you. I could've saved you, but I didn't. Hollie I-" I start. "Mollie, it wasn't your fault. I died as soon as that car hit me. You couldn't have saved me, even if you tried," Hollie cuts me off. We sat in silence for a while after that.

"How exactly am I talking to you? Am I dead?" I ask. "Would I be asking you to live your life without me if you were dead?" She laughs and punches me lightly in the arm. "Then how am I talking to you?" I ask. "Remember when you were in the car accident?" Hollie asks. I nod. "Well, you're in a coma now." She says. My eyes widen. "How long have I been in a coma?" I ask. Hollie presses her temples. "Long enough for them to cut the life support. Mollie, you need to wake up now!" She yells.

"How am I supposed to wake up?" I ask shakily. "Just think Mollie! Think of waking up! There going to cut the life support, you have to hurry!" She yells. My heart thumping, I think of waking up, for Hollies sake. I press my temples and think so hard, I give myself a major headache.

Then, I hear beeping and everything seems to be fading away.