Flinging Potatoes

While hurdling full speed toward the heart of Niagara Falls Pineapple is again preparing for the end of his life but as he looks around at all the others he is confused because no one else seems to be freaking out, they all seem to be calm and collected. "Shouldn't you guys be freaking out?!?!?! We're about to die!!!!!!!!!!" screamed Pineapple. Brandon rolls his eyes in anoyance and jumps out of the banana spaceship surprising everyone when he pulls out a cupcake parachute and starts to descend slowly down the water followed by a path of rainbow sprinkles.  When we finally hit the bottom and are engulfed in water the banana  disintegrates which leaves Pineapple confused again. When they step through the doorway entering the long hallway they are greeted by a shadowy figure. This is Cratada, also known as Isabel. "Howdy Y'all my name is Isabel Cratada Von Swievenq." Isabel says in her fake southern accent to hide her Norwegianess. When Isabel invites us into her house and we all enter she pulls Jasmine aside "Why is there a waddling, talking Pineapple with you guys?" "Well, he jumped out of a raspberry bush and scared us so Tyler decided to invite him in for some Pineapple juice from his distant cousin Juangelo, I know its weird but keep with me. Then we got attacked by those stupid bees again and they were about to tear Pineapple apart when Diego went to dropkick them but he flew out the window instead causing them to laugh so we had time to get away then we decided we needed a place to stay and now we're here." Isabel just decides to stare at Jasmine for a while and when she finally goes to speak Jasmine accidentally sneezes in her mouth causing Isabel to slap Jasmine, they both break out into laughter except Jasmine is crying at the same time. After Isabel and Jasmine finish their conversation they enter the house along with the guys to find them playing twister naked causing them both to scream and run to the kitchen. About 10 minutes later Diego walks in all sweaty looking for some milk. Jasmine and Isabel both start to yell at him about playing strip twister again and he just laughs attempting to run out of the kitchen we he slips and falls banging his head on the kitchen counter. Isabel gets mad and yells at diego "Stupid Diego!! You're getting blood on my floor!" Tyler and Brandon run into the kitchen followed by Pineapple waddling behind them, as soon as Pineapple see's Diego he rushes to his side whispering to his love. Everyone just stops to stare at them a little freaked out but then Brandon finally speaks "We need to take him to the Egyptian Pedro's so they can fix him or else he'll die." Then he disappears into the wall. Isabel follows him into the wall which we also find quite weird but decide not to question it. They all go down to Isabel's ostrich farm to board their flamingo's wearing tutus and rollerblades. No one seems to notice the figure that's been following them around since they met Pineapple. They all bored their flamingos except Tyler who decides to board it backwards and screams "It's broken!!"

CRATADAS POV
"Why does Brandon always have to disappear into walls? It gets annoying." Following him into the wall she sees him performing a satanic ritual. He looks up at her and says "no no no, not in my house." then pounces on her while starting to eat her face. After he eats her face he decides to skin her because he likes the way her skin shimmers in the moonlight.

BACK TO STORY
Before they head out for their journey, Brandon walks into the Ostrich farm wearing Isabel's skin. No one seems to find this strange so they just go along and start their adventure dragging Diego's body behind them.
When they reach Italy they decide to stop for some Pizza, while walking Tyler accidentally trips and falls into the canal. Laughing he starts to flap his arms saying he is a beautiful baby being popped out of a balloon. We all start laughing then go back to get food. When done we continue our Journey for about four hours then we finally arrive at the pyramids of Egypt. Brandon leads the way to which pyramid they're suppose to enter so they all follow him dragging Diego behind them by his kankles. When we enter the pyramid Brandon is no where to be seen but we see a little rock sitting on the floor, it has a drawn on smile with purple a marker. At first we're confused but then we realize this is the magical Pedro. Pineapple waddles over to it and picks it up starting to whisper in it's ear for help. Suddenly the rock comes to life rolling on to Diego's unconscious body. He rolls onto his forehead and starts to bounce up and down causing a big bruise to come up on his forehead when suddenly Diego's eyes flicker opens and he's freaking out trying to figure out where he is.

Brandon's situation atm
"Well while those idiots get Diego fixed I'll just explore a little." Brandon walks into the nearest wall to find a girl kneeling over a body scooping the eyes out with a spatula. Brandon has no idea who this girl his but he somehow falls in love with her and her light brown hair. She turns around, feeling his presence, she stands quickly, frozen like a deer in headlights. Brandon doesn't know what to say but all he knows is that she is very beautiful. "What's your name?" He asks. She answers but it sounds like a squeak, "Lily" at first she seems to be scared that she was caught and then she notices that he seems to be wearing someone else's skin. She smiles at the fact and asks his name "Brandon, would you like to join my friends and I on our journey?" She smiles at his cuteness and nods.

Back to the group
Brandon enters through the west wall holding hands with Lily, they all seem confused but then Brandon introduces her to everyone and they all think that she's pretty chill so they accept her into the group. After they leave the pyramid Pineapple and Diego are walking ahead of the group when Diego trips and falls sitting on Pineapple so he gets shoved up his butt. At first everyone is confused about why Diego is missing his pants but then Diego's eyes open wide as he realizes what he just did. Pineapple starts to squirm giving Diego an uncomfortable feeling. Everyone tries hard to contain their laughter but they all fail. Diego pulls out Pineapple slowly and Pineapple comes out eyes wide and mouth open.