The Dieing Truth

This is a really strange story but I just want to see how it goes. If you have any feedback don't be hesitant to tell me. it would be great :)

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

You probably don't know me, or any of us, but my names Sky. I can't tell you anything else about myself for reasons. Otherwise it would make it easier for them, those creatures to find us, and hunt us down, like an endangered tiger that they will search for days on end just to have mounted on a wall as a trophy. Who knows even you could be one of them.

I never knew about all of this before but as I sit here with my friend, this thing, dieing in my arms I realised that this is bigger then all of us humans. Humans are so primitive and oblivious to what actually surrounds them. Although we have all this technology in the twenty first century, it is holding us back from seeing the truth about our world.

There is a terrible, brutal, vicious war that we are surrounded by but yet have no clue about. While natural disasters are formed to wipe out portions of the human race, the real cause is unnoticed and are dismissed. This is a war that cannot be won, a war that is so terrible that people are dieing and not knowing the cause. With as Iittle as I know my friend has passed on the duty to fight to me.

I am scared but we have to stand up for the race that cannot stand for themselves, we have to fight being the only ones that know and for the innocent lives that have been lost and many more to come.

We will always be here and we will always fight and defend the Earth.