chance.1

before starting this story, i want to say thank you to intervxls for making the cover, she's amazing.

-

i woke up to a massive headache. the sun shone in my face from a big bay window. i had no idea where i was, so i looked around trying to piece together last night. when i looked across the room, i saw my best friend vic passed out, with two girls on either side of him. suddenly, the party came rushing back to my memory. vic had thrown an album release party, where we all got drunk. he moved around a lil, before pushing the girls off of him, getting up, and heading to the bathroom without a word. a girl next to me stirred in her sleep, and i tried to remember who she was. i reached over her to grab my shirt, and her eyes shot open. i gave her a lil smirk and she gave a shy smile back before reaching for whatever it is she wore last night. "thanks for the... entertainment last night" i chuckled. she turned to me and said, "it could have been better. but you're welcome." before walking out the door. better? she got to be out of her mind. i'm the greatest there ever was when it comes to sex. she trippin'. but she intrigued me. i ran down the hall after her, when i finally caught up, my head was beating hard as hell and the sun was blinding me. "hey," i called, hoping to get her attention. she turned around, seeming annoyed, but carrying on with a harsh "what?" i looked away, gathering my thoughts before saying, "whats ya name?" she blushed, although she tried to hide it, i peeped that shit. "jayde. and you are..?" she inquired. "chance," i replied, returning her attitude. "hm, cute." she chuckled dryly, before speeding off in her 2016 bmw i8.

later

"aye, vic, you know that girl jayde that was here at the party?" i asked nonchalantly. "oh yeah," he laughed. "i seen y'all" i looked down, laughing to myself before asking the one question i never ask. "you uh, you got her number or something?" vic busted out laughing, this nigga bout to clown me, i already know. "chance? chancelor bennet, wants a girls phone number? i cant believe this shit. this is going down in the history books. aye whats todays date?" he teased. "stop being childish man im serious" i said. a good 3 minutes went by before his laughter died down. "yeah man i'll text it to ya, and damn, she was that good?" i just shook my head, i'll keep those details to myself. i decided to call lil shawty, just to see how she'd react. the phone rang 4 times before she finally picked up. "uh, hello?" she answered, with that same lil annoyed tone that had me feeling some type of way when i heard it. "yo, this chance." i said, instantly feeling dumb for calling her so soon. "chance? chance who?" she questioned. "chance, the one from the party. you know, the one who wasn't up to par last night in bed," i joked. "oh! that chance. wassup?" she said in a lil hood tone. i laughed before responding, "i know you hungry girl. why don't you let me take ya out?" i was going out on a limb but for some reason i felt hella confident. "hm, i would.. but i don't think my boyfriend would appreciate it." she said, and before i could even get a word out, the phone clicked and then the dial tone sounded. boyfriend? i thought. who could possibly be her boyfriend? she let me hit last night, this ain't making no type of sense.

-
this chapter is super short but the upcoming ones will be way longer, i promise.