jayde.3

i went into the bathroom to text stassi, yes stassi, of all people. "so like me and chance .. yeah we're a thing. don't try to steal him from me like you did Bryson! ☺️" i typed. yes, i was still a bit salty but it is what it is. as i walked back into the front room, i heard chance on the phone so i decided to eavesdrop a lil.

"- so i ain't attending any more of ya wild parties, alright? i ain't bout to have jayde, my girlfriend out here looking like a second option ... yeah yeah, make fun all you want .. man, whatever. im'a hit you later tho. alright bro," and he hung up. I smiled to myself, knowing he wasn't bout to go behind my back like Bryson did. I was grateful.

"baby? let's play 21 questions," i said as i entered the front area.
"are you serious?" he asked, laughing a lil.
"no nigga im playin'" i joked.
"alright, you first," he insisted.
"hmm .. who was your first girlfriend?"
he looked up and groaned. "another question, please."
"no, answer that one." i pleaded.
"...jayde pierce..." he whispered.
"you're kidding!" he had to be joking. he just had to be.
"nah ma, I've talked to females, yeah. but I've never had anything official. until now." he admitted. wow. I was his first girlfriend.
"okay, who was your first boyfriend?" he countered. ugh, the thought of that nigga just annoyed the heck outta me. "his name is jordan, he was an asshole, i have too many bad memories with him. moving on. what's your favorite song that you've written or been on?" was my next question.
"uhhhhhhh, probably 'remember me' which I was actually featured on, the song is by Kyle. I could definitely relate to that one on a level that really, really hit home." I liked looking into this niggas eyes when he talked. he literally looked into space, but the compassion in his eyes just drew me in.
"hmmm.. okay chancelor," i laughed.
"what's your favorite song, not by me, by anyone." he asked.
"easy. 'yeah i said it' by rihanna"
he laughed at me, while i kept a straight face.
"sing it for me" he said.
"i want you to homicide it. go in slow but i want you to pipe it. and i think i kinda like ya. up against the wall, we don't need a title. yeah i said it, yeah i said it baby." as i grinded on a him just a little.
"hold up, first of all, girl you just don't know, i will do all that to you, and then some. and secondly, you got pipes on you ma. you ever tried to pursue singing?" he joked.
"boy leave me alone, i know i cannot sing" i glared. and then, we both laid back and laughed. he felt like my best friend.

two hours later

"bae I'm starving" chance said.
"ok? what I'm supposed to do about that?" i replied.
"open ya legs, lil bit. it's dinner time" he said, in all seriousness.
"really?" i asked as he trailed kissed down my belly. after pulling my black shorts off, he smirked.
"you down?" he asked. cute, he wanted consent.
"go ahead" i allowed, and soon my eyes were rolled to the back of my head.
------------------

how many times am I gonna write a tiny little short chapter like this? a lot of times. lol I'm sorry! but I did promise an update. & heyyyyy, chance gives her head 👀 we'll see how that goes 😉😉😉
DONT FORGET TO VOTE & COMMENT ❤️❤️❤️
multimedia is jayde btw 😍‼️