The doctor who save me

So,whoever that white mask help,will get surgical mask.Really?He a doctor?But why he here?I really want to see him face.My omma say,the namja who kind is so handsome.I didn't hope that he handsome but I want to see who that really respect yeoja.For me,he is the most kindest man in this world.

P.MinHo:Lets go to hospital.
Classmate:Why professor??
P.MinHo:Do you want to hold scalpel?
Classmate:Yes.
P.MinHo:So,Lets go!!
Classmate:YeY!
At operation room
So,this is operation room??I will be in here as surgeon in future.Like blackout and have a big lamps.Blue or green shirt.I like that.Really.
P.MinHo:Lets hold a scalpel.
Classmate:*hold a scalpel*
But suddenly,I don't what happen.
Nurse:Hyung Tak seonsaeng!Have a patient that had gunshot wound!Please go to next OR(Operation room)
Hyung Tak:What?I'm a doctor?Are you kidding?Professor can I go to the toilet?
P.MinHo:Wait.What happen?You?A doctor?
Hyung Tak:Maybe she kidding.
P.MinHo:Okay.Go.
Hyung tak:*go out*Nurse!Can't you tell me secretly?!
Nurse:I'm sorry seonsaeng.
What?Hyung Tak is a doctor?Kidding?Really?Kidding?I don't trust.Maybe,Hyung Tak is real doctor.
After 1 hours.
P.MinHo:Hyung Tak!Why are so late?!!You go to toilet or making disaster?
Hyung Tak:I'm sorry.
Late.Really late.He go to next operation room?Or go to the toilet?Toilet for 1 hours?
Shin Hee:P.MinHo!I want to go to the toilet.
P.MinHo:Eo.
Shin Hee:*go to the next operation room*What?!This room..Like Hyung Tak do a surgery.With blood and gloves with blood.
Back to the school.
Shin Hee:Hyung Tak.
Hyung Tak:Eo?
Shin Hee:Can I see your wallet?
Hyung Tak:Sure.*give wallet*
Shin Hee:*see a doctor tag*
Hyung Tak:(My doctor tag!!)
Shin Hee:You a doctor?
Hyung Tak:No.I just..This is my brother tag.
Shin Hee:But,your name is here.Kim Hyung Tak
Hyung Tak:My brother name is Kim Hyung Tak,too.
Shin Hee:Really?This is so..
##########---#######
Thanks for reading!