meeting him

Jeff the Killer

For you, it was just another night of sitting up to read Creepypasta. You had read several of them, but Jeff the Killer's story was one that would always hold a place in your heart. Before you could click on a new story, you saw something out of the corner of your eye, something almost blindingly white. You shook your head, clearing those thoughts from your mind, and looked at the links displayed at the bottom of the page.

"Paranoia? That sounds pretty cool." As you clicked it, you felt uneasiness wash over you. Your eyes shot to the window, and your stalker couldn't hide this time. If his eyes could have, they would have widened, but he didn't have eyelids. He burnt them off. Jeff the Killer was at your window. Most fangirls would have flung open the window screaming, "JEFFY!!!", some of the cockier ones would have had a knife and tried to fight him one on one, but you were far better prepared. You had a gun.

You feigned innocence and fright to lull him into a false sense of security. He opened the window, and moved agonizingly slow as if he were trying to torment you.

[Yeah, bastard, just keep coming closer.]

What? Just because you were a fan didn't mean that you were going to let him kill you. You scooted away as if you were afraid of him, but in reality, you were reaching for the rifle that your father had given you. He chuckled; you guessed that he liked feeling dominant. Then again, who didn't?

You smirked as you felt metal. You pulled it up and pointed it at him. He began laughing hysterically. You knew why when you figured out what you were holding. You were threatening Jeff the Killer with a rainbow umbrella. He fell to the floor laughing, and you frowned.

"Oh, wow. This is almost better than the time some girl threw a dildo at me! All right, you've made my day... night. You've made my night." And with that, he climbed out of your window. Something told you that that wasn't the last you would see of him.

~~~~~*~~~~~

Slenderman

You decided that you had had enough of aimlessly surfing the internet, for whatever reason. You put on something other than pajamas, and headed towards the woods near your house. No one ever went in after some stupid teens claimed that they'd seen Slenderman in there. Didn't they realize that it was just a post on Something Awful's forum? You walked around for a little bit, taking in the tranquil atmosphere, until a scream rung out through the forest, and a nearby flock of birds took off hurriedly.

"Probably just some stupid drunks..." You continued walking, but came across a note stuck to a tree.

"Always watches, no eyes. It's probably just a kid pulling a prank." As you were about to grab it to inspect it further, a piercing pain shot through your head. Whimpering, you clutched your head, and leaned against a tree. You opened your eyes, and saw someone's shoes. They looked a little too well dressed just to be taking a stroll through the forest.

You looked up to see their face, but there wasn't anything there, just a blank stare. You felt inky black settle over your consciousness, and you felt as though you would die, but you woke up the next morning in your bed. Maybe it was just a dream.

~~~~~*~~~~~

BEN Drowned

You had just learned of Creepypasta, and you were trying to read every single one that you could find. Currently, you were reading BEN Drowned. After you had finished the part that Jadusable had written, you watched the corresponding video. There was a screwy version of Clock Town, but you loved the music playing in the background. Apparently, it was the Song of Healing played backwards, thus making it the Song of Unhealing. Nice. You didn't have any equipment that could reverse audio, so you decided to download the video, trim it, and rip the audio.