Part 1

Maybe it's silly to say that you hate a person to such an extent that you start to shake from the hatred of one of its kind. But it is what it is. It's true; I hate him so much that you just can't imagine how much I do.

And again, he with his usual smirk walks around the corridors of the school. A glass of cola turns into a piece of 'crumpled paper' on my hand.

- Look guys, Kate already boiling! Who needs hot tea - the whole school yells Tomlinson. People are filled with laughter.

- Shut up! -  I shout at him.

- I see a little girl's voice out! What a miracle! -  Boy taunted her again. Actually and usually, I always ignored him, sending him to hell in my mind, and just went away. As I left, crushes everything on the way to home and broke not one vase.

- I'll never scare to you, dirty bastard! - I spat words in his face. The whole school froze.  His hands came into fists with rage. After all, no one before dared not call him like that, and yet on the whole school. Louis started to move to me, throwing sparks and lightning bolts from his eyes straight at me. At this point I wished that this conversation with him just was not. He was coming closer and closer, I started to retreat. So my back faced with the wall. There is no place to go. And here he is in front of me. He aims a blow and fist hit the wall, his hand passed right next to my head. Now I shivered because of fear, not anger. He grabbed me by the throat and lifted my socks off the floor, I squealed. Tomlinson went on to lift me up the wall, so I was on a level with his face. Having removed his bloody hand out the wall, I thought he was going to hit me, but instead he put it on my waist and kissed me. I did not even realize at first. But he was insistent penetrated his tongue deep into my mouth. There was no one else around. I completely surrendered to pleasure. Hands automatically went to the torso Man. He smiled and slowly lowered me, continuing to kiss.

Looking up Tomlinson whispered to me on the lips:

- If I hear one more time something like this, baby...

- I'm not your baby - I softly hit him in the stomach.

 - No, you're baby, you're my baby - it makes me smile, he kissed me again - I'll rape you right in front of the whole school if you do it again - he graduated and went to my lesson.