Friday Night

Let me start off by saying, this was not what i planned my Friday to be like. You must be wondering now, well what is it that she had in mind. I can assure you it sure wasnt being stuck at home with nothing to do. i originally had plans with my friend,Trisha, but she cancelled on me to hang with her, and i quote.

"Cutiee Patootiee"

Not my words. I promise.

You have no idea just how bored i am. Ive arranged my whole bookshelf into categories, mowed my lawn and even showered twice in the matter of two hours. And let me just get it out there, that ive never in my life mowed a lawn. Do you know how many times my older brother has tried to bribe me into mowing the lawn.

He was in shock to come home to his sister mowing the lawn, maybe not the right way, but it was getting done. Eyes and mouth wide open in disbelief. Id say he was pretty proud of me.

Hearing my phone ring on the living rooms table, i reached to pick it up and saw i had a text message from Alejandro. long story short, we met at a convenience store one night, which involved pepper spray and some ass grabbing. And just to clarify something, no he did not grab my  ass.

AssWhipe: Party Tonight at KayKays. I'll scoop, you down?

Finally something to do! even though i don't like KayKay for the simple fact that he put glue in my hair when we were in middle school. He does know how to through party's and am up to do anything right now, just to get out of the house on a friday night. 

Me: Of course, When have i ever said no to a party? Pick me up at 9 outside my house?

AssWhipe: Obviously never, n 9 sounds about right. ill be there, you better be ready to party gorgeous.

Ladies and gentlemen let the night begin. I got a good feeling about tonight. 

____________________________________________________________________________________

Yes i know, its short, but its just the beginning. i am thinking of updating maybe two- three times a week. still not sure. i hope everyone likes it. feel free to message me about anything. ill do my best to answer.

until next time.

Peace!