Chapter 25

The sun casted a bright light amongst Morgan and Justin’s tinted physiques as it tinted their bodies, giving them a glow.

Moaning slightly, Morgan shifted on her side. It’s been a while since she’s slept this well and it was an amazing feeling. Fluttering her eyes open, Morgan bit her lip the moment she realized there was a body laid next to her, sleeping peacefully.

Morgan watched as Justin’s chest rose up and down at an even pace, his heart shaped lips slightly parted and his hair tousled in all different directions (due to their late night activities).

Morgan smiled, the memory coming back to her from the beginning, when he first pressed his lips to hers, the way his hands touched her gently to the way their bodies moved in sync with one another’s.

Leaning over, she gently brushed her finger tips against his cheek, biting her lip the moment she felt him shift under her touch.

Yawning, Justin stretched slightly before opening his eyes and turning his head, an instant grin printing amongst his lips. “Hey,” He mumbled groggily.

“Hey,” Morgan’s cheeks warmed up.

Justin chuckled, his chest vibrating underneath her as he leaned down, pecking her lips gently. “You’re so cute when you’re nervous.”

“I’m not nervous,” Morgan defended.

“Mhm, sure you’re not babe.” He playfully winked before shifting from underneath her and standing up.

“Oh my God!” Morgan shrieked, covering her eyes. “What are you doing?”

Justin turned and stared at her incredulously. “To take a shower?” He laughed. “Don’t be so surprised Morgan, it’s nothing you haven’t seen before.” He smirked.

“Oh hush up,” She mumbled, her cheeks burning a violent hue. “You didn’t have to spring to your feet like that and whip it around like it’s nothing.”

Justin leaned over, grabbing her hands and prying them from her eyes. “Calm down, babe.” He kissed her full on the mouth before pulling away and laying his forehead against hers. “I’m going to take a shower. You can use this bathroom while I use the one down the hall from the room then I’ll meet you downstairs. Deal?” He smiled hopefully.

Morgan smiled, nodding. “Okay.” She kissed him once more before he turned and left the room.

Grabbing the sheet and wrapping it around her body, Morgan stood up, walking into the bathroom before dropping the sheet and stepping into the shower where she immediately turned the knobs, letting the hot water splash against her body.

A few seconds had passed before she felt a air of hands wrap around her from behind.

Gasping, Morgan jumped, turning around. “Justin!” She slapped his now damp chest.

“You scared the shit out of me! What are you doing here? I thought you were taking a shower in the other bathroom?”

He smirked, shrugging. “I changed my mind.” And before she could get another word out, he pressed his lips fiercely against hers, grabbing her hips and thrusting her against the wall of the shower.

Morgan moaned into his lips, tugging at his hair as she pulled him closer.

Wrapping his arms around her waist, he slid one of his hands down the length of her leg, digging his fingers into her thigh as he pulled her leg up and around his torso before pushing his full length into her without warning causing a loud moan to escape Morgan’s plump lips.

With a few thrusts and tugs at both her breasts and intense kisses, both released themselves at the same time.

“I can’t believe we just did that.” Morgan breathed out between deep, rough breaths.