Chapter 1

OK! My name is joy and I'm 13 years old I live in California, My favourite hobbies include; listing to music, hanging out with my best friend is Ella, playing sports and jumping and doing tricks on our trampoilne.

Today is the fresh start of the year I so excited to get back to school to see all my friend and to EAT food just kidding haha. I woke up at 6:30 (IKR ITS SOOOO EARLY) I walked in the school gates and I sore Ella we both ran to each other and BANG!!! I hit the ground. I don't really remember it that well but all I can say is that I woke up in the nurses office at school and I sore Ella on the bed next to me she said that she only just woke up to.

It was 12:30 and the bell ran to go to lunch so we went of to the cafeteria, got our food and we tried to find a set and we found one. As we went to sit down there they were the popular girls in the school and we relised that was there table so we quickly ran off, know we have to sit on the ground and look like idiots only weird people sat on the ground!

We just got out of the last period of the day and went to the bus and went home. As I got home I ran to the fridge and got some mango and watermelon YUM my favorite.

After I had some food I went for a swim it was nice untill my little brother got in he is so annoying ugh! When iI got out I went to my room and watched youtube for about an hour, then mum shouted 'dinner'. I didn't really wanted to have dinner right know because I'm to lazy to get of my ass to get down stairs.