Chapter 1

Chapter 1 - Winning Tickets To One Direction

One day, Marina, Lava, Valerie, Cloe, and Christine, where at they're penthouse. They were listening to One Direction while they were having a pillow fight in the living room, " AH, VAL, YOU'RE MESSING UP MY HAIR!" Lava said, she always made sure her hair was perfect. " Okay, I'm tired, we've been doing this for I don't know, two hours now." Marina said, "Wait everyone shh, they're saying something!" The radio dude said "We are giving out One Direction tickets for you and four of your friends, to win the tickets you must be caller 99! Good luck." "OMG, WE NEED TO WIN!" Cloe said. "Yes we do." Said Marina, " I'll call in hold on." So Marina called in and was waiting for someone to pick up the phone. " Hello, are you calling for the One Direction tickets?" The guy said. "Yes, I am. Did I win, sorry you're caller 98, good try though." *end of call* "UGH!" "It's okay Marina, Christine is calling in, lets all cross out fingers and wish her luck." " Hello, you are our luckiest callers you are caller 99!" "OMG, REALLY I WON THE ONE DIRECTION TICKETS AHHHHHHH! IM SO EXCITED THANK YOU SO MUCH!" "No prob," *end of call* "We'll girls, looks like we're going to a 1D concert." Christine said, a few quiet moments later the girls started screaming so loud. "OMG thank you so much Christine!" The girls said, "No need to thank me, we're all friends, I did it for us." " You're the greatest friend ever, I will do anything for you!" Lava said.

The next day, Valerie went to check the mail because the tickets were supposed to come in. " Oh... My... God, it's here, all four tickets are here!" Valerie ran up stairs in to the elevator an then ran to their penthouse. "GIRLS, GET YOU'RE ASS'S DOWN HERE!" She yelled from the living room. When they came down Christine asked "Whats up?" Then Val lifted up the tickets in front of them. They all ran up to her. "Yes they came in, when does it say the concert is?" Cloe asked. "Well it says here that it's on Friday, that's in two days, guys, we need to go shopping for an outfit for the concer!" Marina said. "Well, we all know what that means," Lava said. Then they all said together, "We're going to the mall!"

On Thursday, they all got to bed early so they could wake up and let ready for their biggest day ever. They all set their alarms for 6:30. They all got up the next morning and it took them 2 1/2 hours to get ready, the concert wasn't until 7:30 pm. So since it was still early they went down stairs and sat down on the couch in the living room. "So, are you guys excited?" Lava said "Hell yeah I am! We're seeing One Direction and we get the best seats ever." Christine said. The girls got third row, they were happy they didn't front row cause if they did it would be hard to see them. One hour went by and they were so bored. But they had to wait, it didn't really matter how long it was to wait, they were just happy to see them. Marina was just sitting down smiling like a freak.