Dick Grayson: Part I

Richard "Dick" Grayson it the youngest of "The Flying Graysons" a circus act for "Haley's Circus", the act is with Dick and his mom and dad, and he starts to perform with them at the age of 12 yrs. Which is why I don't know why on Earth in Young Justice they say he is 8. While on tour the circus travels to Gotham city, it is then when Dick overhears Tony Zucco threaten Mr. Haley, telling him to pay him a fine or the performers will get hurt. Mr. Haley doesn't believe him and tells him to get out of his circus. Dick acts like he didn't hear anything, and goes on about his day. At the grand finally Dick's parents go on to perform their act, Dick doesn't go on to perform in the grand finally because his parents think he is still a little too young. It is then when the trapeze ropes snap a Dick Grayson watches in horror, his parents fall to their death. Afterwards Dick gets placed in juvenile detention, because the social services is too full. Later he goes to a Catholic Orphanage which is just as bad, but thankfully gets adopted by Bruce Wayne, but not as his son, but as a ward. I love how he does this because, he doesn't want to replace Dick's parents. During this time Bruce is living a double live, which Dick know absolutely nothing about. As a result Dick feels like he doesn't get enough attention, and at that night he goes of to try and solve the murder of his parents. And who does he run in to, but Batman. Later while trying to his parent's murder, Dick get attacked by one of Zucco's associates, and will then past out from this fight but thankfully gets rescued by Batman. He then wakes up in the Batcave and then learns the true identity of Batman.....

Hey my children so this was Dick's past before he becomes Robin. Hang on, lets just take a moment to thank my day off of school because without it you peeps would have had to wait later for this chapter... okay that's all I got to say, leave comments and/or question yah got about Dick Grayson. We shall continue the story of Dick Grayson and the other Robins later.........BUH BYE!