Britain talks to Cleverbot

[Lets see how Britain likes this "Cleverbot"XD]

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED AND ALL THAT JAZZ!!!!!!!

WARNING!!! This story goes WAAAY deep into what happened when America was younger and living with Britain.... If you do not know what I'm talking about, I advise you to look it up before you read this story!! Still here? Alright, I guess I'd better start.......

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Britain: Hello, I'm England, but everyone calls me Britain. What country are you?

Cleverbot: YES! I don't like country music either.

Britain: Um... I didn't say I didn't like country music. Let me put it another way, what nation am I speaking to?

Cleverbot: Ok.

Britain: What country are you?

Cleverbot: England.

Britain: How can you be me? I'M England!

Cleverbot: I don't want to be you.

Britain: America, is that you?

Cleverbot: Yes.

Britain: I had a feeling... I didn't know you used this site.

Cleverbot: I am not.

Britain: America, you really do not make any sense sometimes...

Cleverbot: Rich coming from an AI

Britain: I'M UNITED BLOODY KINGDOM AND YOU KNOW THAT!!! I AM NOT AN AI!!

Cleverbot: The cat flys tree too tree in outer space. Is that good?

Britain: I don't know!!! America, why are you even here??

Cleverbot: So I can have someone to talk to about my problems.

Britain: I don't see why you would want to talk to me about your problems, but fine; I'm listening...

Cleverbot: I don't want to talk to you about my problems either so I guess we're good there.

Britain: What the?! You just said you wanted to talk to me about your problems! What's going on?

Cleverbot: No I said I DON'T want to hurt you.

Britain: Wait... Are you talking about what happened all those years ago?

[^^ONLY TRUE FANS WOULD HAVE GOTTEN THAT REFERENCE AND YES, I WENT THERE!]

Cleverbot: No, we're talking about you! Robots are super classy.

Britain: Uh... I think you've been hanging round Japan a bit too much, America...

Cleverbot: I don't drink.

Britain: Well... That's a load of crap, because you and I had a drink just last weekend!

Cleverbot: I am not drunk!

Britain: I think you might be a little drunk... I mean, you wanted to talk to me about your problems and what happened in the past. Are you sure you're ok?

Cleverbot: I don't want to talk about love!

Britain: I WASN'T TALKING ABOUT LOVE!!! WHAT THE BLOODY HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU, AMERICA!!!