The Wolves.

~Flashback~

It was one of the days where half the group would go out and do some stuff. Rick told Glenn, Daryl , Michonne ,Abraham , Sasha and whoever else wanted to join them to go with them , it was something to do with leading the walkers out of Alexandria , we was all sat in the living room me and Glenn on the sofa listening to Rick. I looked at Glenn and saw him concentrating on what Rick was telling them.

''Anyone else?'' Rick spoke up.

I looked at Glenn and he looked at me he knows what i was thinking and i hated that because i knew the answer and always knew it. He grabbed my hand and looked at it and smiled slightly and i smiled back. After the meeting about this was done we went back to the house and i went upstairs , Glenn followed behind me i just sat on the bed until i heard the door close.

''I'm coming with you Glenn''

''No you're staying here Talia you have Myra too look after'' He said rubbing my arm , i looked up at him and saw in his eyes that he was serious about this situation and me not being going.

''Rosita will look after her and so will Tara. Remember when we was last seperated ? It took days and days to look for you and i finally found you and what did i say , we'd never be apart from eachother again. I hate even being about 5foot away from you if that makes you outside and me inside.'' I said looking in his eyes. He grabbed my face and kissed me and put his head towards mine.

''It's all going to be okay, We will all get back safe , I promise Tal!, I just dont wan't you to get hurt'' He said which caused me to stand up and walked to the window.

''That's not the only reason Glenn?, that you just don't want me to get hurt, you don't want me to come with you because , 1) you dont want me risking our unborn child's life! and 2) you think i'm getting to clingy? right?''I realised what i said and turned round with my eyes wide.

''That's not the reason Tal and you know it , i just want to make sure you are safe and make sure Myra and our new unborn are safe'' He said getting up and walking over to me

'' I can't let you go out there alone Glenn because what if something happens! , what if you get hurt and what if for some reason i can't find you and we get seperated again and what if this place goes down and you don't return back and we have to leave you and you never find us... then what Glenn?'' I said looking up at him making him pull me into him holding me tight.

''I will be safe and you know i will, and that will not happened again ! I will get back we all will'' He kissed my head and i smiled slightly.

~End of Flashback~

Its been half a day that the group went out with Rick none of them was back yet it was currently 2pm still light outside . I was helping Deanna dig holes for Reg and Pete who died on the night of the meeting , Reg died of Pete and Deanna told Rick to shoot Pete. I was walking with her with shovels in my hand and her walking next to me.

''We got some panels to put up, but we don't have to wait to start growing things.
There will be some sore backs and tired feet.That's how you know you've put in a hard day's work.
They found crates of these at a nursery just a few miles out.Tomatoes, carrots, you name it.
We can plant them right here.Just need to finish the expansion and the wall needs to go up.
Reg wanted this community to grow.You did, too.
Has that changed? Everyone that's here is here because of you.
You need to show them you're still here.'' I handed her a picture of crates at a nusery and what they had in them and explained everything to her , she just stood and listened and slightly smiled at some of the stuff i said . If it wasn't for her opening that gate and letting us all join and make us welcome , we wouldn't be here right now. I handed her a shovel and walked off.