Photo Album

(Where have I been for a while well I've had writers block and tbh I've not watched much TWD after Glenn died. I have watched a few episodes but since there has been so many time skips I might as well do that with this story. )(for people who write getting writers block is one of the worst things in the world because no matter what you can't get inspired. But I have many ideas about this book. Still including Glenn in parts but mainly focusing on Talia's life without him. If you do not mind, I might not follow the script as much but I will try to get some of the episodes to the exact way they are today)I am so sorry it has taken so long to update but other than having writers block I've had personal problems. )

Anyway.... I want to do this chapter different to the episodes. 7X5 has Maggie in it so i want to leave that episode out and create my own but i hope you enjoy. So lets take parts of todays episode but make them my own.

I was lying in bed , i turned my head slightly and looked at the clock seeing it was 8am. I decided to get out of bed and walked to the wardrobe, I opened the door and took some clothes out. I noticed at the side on a hook one of Glenn's shirts. I looked at it and held back my tears. I reached out for it and grabbed it. I put a white shirt on then placed Glenn's plaid shirt over the top of it some jeans and my boots. I put my knife in the holster and went into Myra's room. I saw her sitting up playing with her toys in her crib when she seen me she done her smile and that made me smile. I walked over to her and bent over her crib picking up one of her toys and looking at it before putting it back in the crib and picking her up. I kissed her head and walked out her room and down the stairs out to the shining sun.

''Do you want to go see Dad?'' I looked at Myra and she just smiled.

I walked with Myra in my arms to all the graves where we bury our people. When i got there i saw Gabriel who noticed me and smiled slightly. He put down the shovel and walked away leaving me there with Myra . I sat down on the floor and put Myra beside me. It was at that time, tears were coming. I looked beside me and saw Myra looking up at me.

''Mommy's Crying , she's being silly'' She just sat on the floor giggling.

I got a picture out of my jean pocket and looked at it, It was a picture of me , Glenn and Myra.I put it on Glenn's grave kissing it before i put it down. I just wanna be in his arms and hear his voice and him telling me everything is gonna be okay. I have so many pictures of Glenn and for that i am happy because i'll never forget what he looks like.

- Few hours later -

There was things going on outside , Rick told me to rest so i don't exactly know what it was that was going on outside. I was reading a magazine and i had just put Myra to sleep , she shouldn't be awake for a few hours. As i was reading the magazine , i heard footsteps walking closer and closer to the living room. I got my nearest gun and raised it before getting greeted by a face i didn't want to see. Dwight!.

''What the fuck are you doing here?'' I asked him with my gun still raised.

''Clearing everything out'' He replied.

'' Your early'' I told him.

''Negan's Rules'' He said and i stood there with my gun raised and nodded my head.

''Everything is his rules''

''I'm not gonna take anything off you , but only you'' Dwight said looking at me which made me lower my gun.

''Why?''

''Because , you need it''

''You obviously need it more'' I said smiling at him.

''Look , I'm sorry...about your husb-''

''DONT! , You have no right to speak about him''

''Talia , Negan didn't want to kill him''