Chapter 22...

Niall told me he wouldn't let them hurt me, but yet here I am sat in a car with a girl who I thought was my best friend and her psychopath brother. I didn't know who Kadence was anymore and I didn't like it at all. We were suppose to be here for each other.

Everyone I knew in my life has changed or pretended to be someone who there not, and just like Hayley in the end they will die.
Harry has been the one person to show me his real side, he told me straight up on the street he was in a gang and his name was Harry. I mean who does that?
Crazy people that's who.

However I knew now I have to survive no matter what it takes, Kadence is no longer my best friend and I know Calum won't hesitate to hurt me.

I had been unconscious for a while but never decided to get up and actually look at them, they disgust me.
The car wasn't moving but I could feel them close to me in the car.

" Hey mate-" My eyes move but don't open as I hear Calum over the phone I the front seat.

" Yeah it was the blonde one, nah- nah she's currently unconscious." With that he chuckles softly. Bastard.

" Tell him that they're on there way to ours." Kadence's voice chimes in. I can't believe what she's doing.

With this I open my eyes sitting up getting there attention.

" She's awake." Calum says cautiously into the phone watching me.

I keep calm watching them both back waiting for there next move.
Hearing mumbling over the phone he's being told the move.

" Payton you have to know I'm helping you. I'm your sister for goodness sake." Kadence's eyes water slightly but I don't fall for her lies at all.

Deciding on not talking to anyone I sit back folding my arms.

She sighs giving up and turning back around to the front. Calum does the same putting the phone down and starting the car again.

" What the fu-." I jump down squealing as the back window shatters around me, the sound making me clench my hands around my head.

I feel Calum swerving the car before he picks up the speed.
Turning I find Harry's car high speed after us, Liam's body hanging out the car pointing a gun to us.

Quickly I unclip the seat belt ready to bolt to them once we decide to all stop.
But obviously that won't happen. Calum and Kadence against them, they knew they wouldn't survive.

" Payton put your fucking seatbelt on." Kadence screams from the front looking at me scared. I almost laugh at her, as if she think I'm going to do as she says right now?

I know who the good people are now.

Turning again I force myself up and into the boot of the car hearing both Calum and Kadence yelling at me to stop, Calum swerving the car making me fall.

Trying to keep balance I sit up just as another bullet hits the car. Liam's aim was good but Harry's was better. But I also knew Harry was also the fastest driver.

" PAYTON-." Kadence screams for me but I refuse to listen. That's until arms are wrapped around me pulling me from the window.

" NO LET M- HARRY!." I scream being forced on my back Calum hovering above me. He's furious.

" What the fuck are you going to do? Jump out the window?!" He screams shoving me back to the floor when I try reaching up again.

He only chuckles as he glances away before his eyes find mine again, he raises his hand up and the look in his eyes don't apologise as it slams back down knocking me out cold yet again.

...

I'm awoken by a harsh but not bruising slap to the face groaning as I face the one person I wouldn't want to wake up to.

" Seems like you've had one hell of a day?" He chuckles, slowly walking circles around me. Looking down I'm handcuffed to a chair in a dark a dodgy looking room.

They must have changed houses.

But how would they have gotten away from them?
I was only thinking the worse at this point.

" Where is he?" I look around finding no one except the two of us in the room.

" Who your boyfriend?" He chuckles before lowering down to my level.
" He's dead sweetheart. The only person left in the world to actually care for you is dead. How does that feel?" The grin on his lips is disgusting.

" Bullshit." I spit, kicking my foot into his shin. His smile drops but doesn't tend to care about the pain.

" You'll end up regretting that my love." He then continues circling me.
" Boys!" He suddenly yells making me flinch, with his call both Ashton and Calum enter the room. No smiles, no frowns.

" Undress the bitch and get the camera." My mouth hangs open watching them both come forward.

" No- no.-"

" I expect the footage on my desk in an hour."

...

Perries pov.

" You need to settle him down before he does something stupid." Niall and Zayn continue to yell at each other while myself and Eleanor stay put in the corner, tears falling down her cheeks as she listens.

I knew Zayn was making everything worse for Harry. But I refused to get in the middle of this knowing I'd be the one to take it out on.

" HARRY- you have to do something, he's already sent the warnings otherwise it'll be to late." Niall speaks up over Zayn.

" FORGET ABOUT THE BITCH. Clearly she means more to them, why the fuck would they kill her."
" Zayn stop-" I try but by the look Zayns giving me I stop.

" Where's her brother? Does he not give a fuck that she's with his best mate right now?" Louis intervenes.

" He's the one controlling everything." I whisper looking up to find them all looking at me wide eyed. How could they not know this from the beginning.

...

Ooooohhhhhh shit. Anyone know what's going to happen??