chapter 9

(Bobbie's Pov)

"Aster wake up we gotta go meet done in the lobby in like 30 minutes..come onnn" I said shaking her but she just wasnt waking up. Once we had gotten into our room we bith had collapsed on our beds passing out. I climbed up on her bed and started jumping.

"GET UP LOSER!" I screamed while jumping over her.

Suddenly she turn over grabing my legs and bringing me down atop of her.

" why are you jumping on my bed bobs?" she questioned sleep still in her voice which made her sound incredibly sexy.

"I..uhm.. we gotta.. we gotta be down stairs in like 25 minutes" the fuck was I stuttering for im the damn captain of the fucking speech team I dont stutter. And I dont always have a beautiful sexy body under me.....shit happens. I hopped up off her and went to change my clothes.I decided on my Black krewlla hoodie and some pink short shorts.

I walked out the bathroom to find Aster standing by the door ready to go. I looked at her outfit and scrunched up my nose she was some what matching me excecpt her krewlla hoodie was sleeveless and she had on blue jean shorts and black vans with a black snapback.

" nice hoodie" she smirked at me and walked out the door its gonna be a long summer

************ *************

"Who knew it was so tiring to memorize street names?" Aster complained for like the 80th time.We had been back at the room for awhile now, just looking over the map mrs.smith gave us after dinner.

" Im gonna go to Joshua's room for a sec. " she said as she walked out the door. Not long after she left there was a knock on the door. I opened it too see my friends Maddy and james.

"Go get ready slut we're goin out." Maddy said her bright red hair slapping me as she pushed past. I just smiled ready for what the night has to offer.

(Asters Pov)

"Well that was fun. Thanks babes" I said kissing josh on his cheek and pulling my clothes on.

" Dont mind it Id love being your sex slave anyday." he said smiling. I laughed at him as he got up to take a shower not even trying to cover anything. He was the definition of a wet dream. Black shaggy hair deep blue eyes and a body to die for. Best thing is he's always up for a good screw.

I walked to his bathroom wondering where his roomie is.

" so imma go back kay?" I yelled over the shower

" Hey wait " he stuck his head outta the shower " Whats up with Bobbie there? you uh you hittin that?"

I smiled " Why you want her?"

" I mean shes hot so of course I do but only if your not on that yet."

" I was planing on it but you can have her.when im done." I smiled ignoring the slight pang in my stomach.

" Eh ill think about it ok you can go now" he said giving me a quick peck on my lips.

I walked back to the room looking at my watch seeing it was about 12:30 I hadnt noticed how long I was in there. Walking quietly into the room so to not wake a sleeping Bobbie but quickly noticed she wasn't here.

I shrugged my shoulders and went to take a shower, Feeling the hot watet wash away my problems if only for the moment. I was in there for about 30 mins before walked out in my soccer shorts and a sports bra. I was tying my hair up when Bobbie walked in or I should say stumbled in. We kinda just stared at each other for a bit.

" I uh I went out " she said finally braking the the silence and sat on the bed.

"Yea I smell" I said smiling at her She rolled her eyes giving me a sarcastic smile, and began a battle with her jeans. It looked to me one she was definitely loosing.

"Do you need help you know imma expert o. taking girls pants off" I said standing in front of her. She just stared up at me for a good while biting her lip. Damn that was hott.

"Ok you can help me"

I quickly professionally unbuttoned her jeans and slowly began to pull them off they were hella tight though. I was getting pretty worked up. By the lookes of it so was she, and if she wasnt drunk id definitely would jump her right now but then that doesnt mean id have got her since she is intoxicated.

"Thanks " she smiled tiredly and took off her shirt leaving her in only a bra and barley visable underwear. My jaw literally droped. Her body was just wow.

" oopss, I forgot your a nympho sorry" she said blushing a crimson color and quickly got under the covers. I shook my head comming from my daze and jumped in my bed turning off the lights.

"good night bobs" I said then hearing a faint "night " from her.

I was quickly feeling sleep taking over when I felt my bed dip and a soft body wrap its self around me.

" uh bobs whatcha doin?"

Her arms tightened around me anx she tangled her legs with mine mumbling something about nightmares and little evil midgets and toes or somthing like that. I tried to turn around or just move but she just tightened her self more.

"Just sleep ok" she asked her breath sending sparks down my back..

What was the use so I did exactly that and slept.

ok so yea this kinda sucks no it probly rlly sucks buf my friend who is reading this wouldnt stop bugging me to update and if she doesn't stop teasing me about this damn book ill stop writing it. but probly not idk maybe. Comment, vote. you know the drill if you wanna enjoy:3