The AfterLife Of Lily

Chapter 1

1945. May 17 to be exact. The day Lily Almoe died. This wasn't any ordinary death, this death was planned. Not by a murderer or a person out to get Lily. By Lily herself. Die- ing doesn't need to be a sad experience. Lily was happy that day. She had her entire family at her side. Her mother, her grandparents, cousins , aunts , and uncles. Then there was one special little person. 5 year old Ella, Lilys daughter.

Ella wasn't kept from her mothers death. Yes she knew all about her mother. Maybe Ella was the only person who knew who her mother truly was. Ella wasn't focused on the death today. She was to busy being mesmerized by the rose petals layed down on the small boat on the edge of the river. Her mothers death bed, was this.

Lily was helped into the small boat by her two older cousins. She was sad to leave them all. She was sad to leave everyone but one special person. The person she believed to not know of this plan. That one person she would never say good bye to. Not in her death and not in that persons death.

As Lily lays down in the boat she thinks over her life. Her mother and father taking her on trips. Her cousins teaching her how to play sports and teaching her about life. Having her child. Lily knows that having her child was the biggest accomplishment of her life. She hopes Ella never forgets her, always knows she's in her heart, but she has to die now. She has to die for everyone.

So she closed her eyes, and relaxed. Her older cousin pushed the boat out into the river with Lily inside.

I know it's short. It's just a prologue. :D