Chapter 2

2011

" Maybe she was sick--"

" No oh oh maybe she was some kinda of alien sent here to protect the gum balls"

This is the ordinary sentence Rowan heres multiple times a day. Her little sister was the only perin Rowan knew who could actually carry on with a conversation in her sleep. Rowan wonders if her little sister was adopted, or many she was one of the babies who get born in a jail cell. Either way she belongs in a asylum.

"Nessa! Seriously we have this talk ever day, and you still don't get it" Rowan said

" Grandma died for a reason and I'm gonna find out"

"Okay but-" Nessa was cut off

" Please Nessa, dont start with your Star Wars crap." Said Rowan

Rowan was the type of person to dislike everyone and everything that wasn't like her. If you're ugly, guess who will make fun of you? Rowan. If you're a nerd. Guess who will humiliate you? Rowan. She took pride in herself to make herself look good at all times. Even if that means baby sitting her almost psychotic sister to the mall with her.

"Rowan , Rowan look over there!" Said Nessa

"'What, look at what Nessa"

" That store over there" She said pointing to a voodoo looking store.

" What about it Nessa? You wanna go get brain dead, by some crazy lady, be my guess"

" Ugh, Rowan you're such a downer sometimes."

" Big deal the stores a little different, I think it looks cool"

" Ofcourse you would" Rowan mumbled turning away.

It didn't matter though, because Nessa was already on her way across the mall to the store called VAMAS ANTIQUES. All in ridiculously large letters. Actually the " S" in antiques was completely hanging upside down.

" Sorry kid, you gotta be atleast 18, to get into this store" Said a store security guard.

"Bu-But" Said Nessa

" Yea Nessa, there's no kids aloud" Rowan said smirking

Rowan being 21, entered the store without question. Leaving her sister outside the glass doors.