It's A Contractual Relationship

*Andy's pov*

I went back to my apartment, sitting and thinking hard of ways to get Greg back.

I could think of all that I could but all would fail if I wasn't sure if he liked me back or not.

But how could he not? We definitely had a spark. I felt something for him and I was sure he did too. It was not possible with the moments we shared. The cuddling, the kisses, the fantasies. It had to be real, what we had, had to be real.

I paced around my small living room thinking and thinking. It was past midnight and my eyes were heavy with sleep and my legs aching for the lack of rest. I sat back down and almost gave up when I was this bundle of papers on the side table.

The contract with Greg.

I flipped through, hoping for some conditions we agreed on so we could meet and I could talk to him and explain everything to him.

I reached the third page where it mentioned that I had to be "Part of or mentioned in" in the video and the agreed number was six.

There were four videos posted by Greg since the signing and so he had to post two more.

Fuck yes, this is my chance.

It was pretty late at night and I didn't want to wake Greg up so I kept the contract by my bed, decided to call him up in the morning and went to bed. Much more hopeful than before.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Lainey's pov*

I heard Greg's phone ring for the second time while I was making our bed, it was pretty early for anyone to call and I waited for Greg to come back out or for the phone to stop ringing.

The ring wouldn't stop so I went over and picked it up.

"Hello?" I said

"H-hey. Is Greg there?"

"I'm Lainey, Greg's in the shower" I replied to the oddly familiar on the other side of the phone.

"Oh, alright" he sounded dejected.

"How is this?" I asked.

"Um it's Andy?"

"Oh." Oh

"Y-yeah."

"Hey, Andy how are you?" I asked him, kind of excited since I loved his music.

"I'm fine, I guess."

We didn't speak for a few moments, tension built up by the second.

"Sooo, do you want me to ask him to call you back?" I looked in the direction of the bathroom "He might take a while."

"Yeah, sure. Thanks, Lainey."

"Sure, sure." I said and set his phone down and went back to my work.

A few minutes later Greg came out "Who was on the phone?" He asked.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Greg's pov*

"It was for you, actually." My wife replied. "It was Andy."

"What?" I didn't think he'd bother to call again. A little spark of hope ignited in me but died down immediately when I remember I was the one who ended things and ended them for good.

"Yeah. You might wanna call him back, he seemed really sad before." She said.

"Sad about..what?"

"Hell if I know. Here." She handed me my phone. I backed away, I couldn't really call him.

"What? Come on, you've cuddled with this guy! You know him well enough, talk." She walked towards.

"Doesn't mean- No, I refuse to talk to him." I moved farther away from her.

"Ah no, talk to him. Do it." She walked towards me, I had the strong urge to throw the phone from her hand.

"Fine, I'll just call him and you would have to talk." She turned away from me and started scrolling through the phone, I had to stop here.

I struggled to get my phone back and she smoothly slipped to the side and smirked, "Now you want it back?" She went back to searching as I tried to stop her from doing so "Don't make it hard for me, we're just calling a guy who makes you hard." She said and winked. I rolled my eyes and ran after her calling her name as she bluntly ignored me.

She came to a sudden stop and I almost crashed into her when she shoved the phone to my ear and heard "Hello?" in the voice I couldn't forget in a million years.

"H-hey." I said back.

"Hi." He said again and I looked Lainey.

"What? You want me to go? Oooookay, no phone sex though!" She called while going back to our room. I sighed, now aware that I was on the phone with Andy.

"Yeah?" I said with no particular emotion.

He took a breath and spoke in a way which it seemed he didn't want to be interrupted but the same time sound professional.

"Listen, Greg. I know you don't want to talk to me but I was going through our contract and I have to be two more in your videos. Since we can't really find another place to meet because of inconveniences, we'll be playing in your state for Warped Tour in a few weeks, so if we could meet then and shoot at least one of the videos, that'd be great."

The contract. Of course.

"Sure. Fine." I said. Now I had to face him.

"Yeah, great." The line went dead.

***********************************************************************************************

Well, hope you liked the chapter, comment and vote if you like ^~^

and remember, you just keep being you :3