Chapter 3

As he pulled out of the lot I closed my eyes trying to get some sleep since it was 2 in the damn morning.

I wonder what he's thinking of doing to me.

I finally fell asleep after what seemed like forever sitting in the back of the Range Rover.

I groaned awake at the sensation of being carried out of the car. I opened my eyes slightly as the blue eyed stranger carried me bridal style into a run down, dirty brick mansion in what seemed to be the middle of nowhere. As he carried me into the house I caught a glimpse of the sheer black sky and the moon peaking out from behind the enormous pine trees surrounding the mansion as a sort of barrier creating a slightly intimidating effect on the house.

My eyes widened in shock. We're in Fall Rivers

He placed me upon a molding bench outside of the door to the house. He grabbed his keys out of his back pocket and unlocked the door opening it and walking back over to pick me off of the moldy bench.

"Fresh meat?" I heard a deep British voice say to the blond stranger carrying me into the house.

I caught a glimpse of a very fit, tanned, man with light scruff and a black quiff.

Damn he's hot. I thought to myself.

"Look Zayn, I haven't had a girlfriend in 3 years because nobody could love me for what I do. All I do is fuck around with those whores who hang around here. It's not like I like her or anything, she's just a toy for me to play with. Plus she seems innocent which is a plus for me." he said to the man who must be Zayn. I was hurt by the fact he said I was just another toy, but what else should I expect.

"Well that's fine mate, I'm heading up to bed but if you need any help with her just give me a holler." Zayn called to Niall.

"Kay, goodnight" he said before headed up a set of stairs while Zayn travelled down I hallway in the other direction.

As he travelled up the stairs I heard moaning coming from a door to the left.

"Eww" I mumbled

"Don't worry, you'll be doing that soon" he smirked

"Over my dead body." I hissed

"Do not talk to me that way unless you want to get punished." He hissed back.

I quickly shut my mouth and he chuckled.

Screw my life. Screw my life. Screw my life. I kept repeating in my head. I seriously meant it too.

He opened the door across the hall from the 'moaning'.

When he opened the door I saw a rusty headboard, a mattress with a sheet that looked washed, two pillows, a wardrobe, a fairly large window, and a broken mirror hardly hanging from the wall.

What the hell happened in here? I asked myself.

He put me down on the floor and put his arm out in a 'welcome' gesture.

I shifted uncomfortably because the floor is freezing.

I'm wearing my dad's Patriots jersey, #72 Dimitriou, my long Boston College sweatpants, and my lucky, fuzzy Boston Bruins socks.

"The wardrobe is pre-filled with clothing, I'm sure you could find something that would fit you for tomorrow." He interrupted my thoughts.

"Ok." I mumbled and walked over to the mattress.

When I sat on the mattress it creaked. It smelled like mildew and sex, not a very pleasant combination to the nose.

"Well, if you need anything I'll be in my room, it's 4 doors down." he said and turned and left.