Chapter 4

I tip toed up the staircase slower than I think was humanly possible, praying to God I wouldn't end up on a stake.

Slowly, my heart thumping erratically as I entered the room.

Niall was there, like he said, staring out the window.

The hardwood floorboard creaked under sudden pressure of my weight. He flinched and turned, his eyes set upon me filled with such a hatred and disgust it could kill a man. Niall slowly walked over to me, towering over me. I lifted my head to look upon his gorgeous turquoise eyes.. the ones you could fall in love with at a glance.

I felt a stinging pain. He had slapped me.

My fingertips grazed my cheeks. I didn't cry; not a bit of tear rimmed my eye. I was angry.

I gritted my teeth and stared back at him my blazing green eyes filled with the same amount of anger he caged up inside him.

"Eat dirt, you son of a bitch." I yelled at him and shoved him out of the way to fall upon my dirty mattress. The word "bitch" felt like dirt upon my tongue. I have never sworn before in my life.

"We're not done here, Doll." He sneered; his words laced with anger flowing from his rosy lips.

"Well I am sure as heck am." I spotted a dirty plant pot and picked it up. I threw it at him.

He caught it and smirked.

"But we were just having fun, Doll." He grinned evilly.

"If you call this fun" I pointed to my bandaged knees. "Then I don't want to know what kinky stuff you're into." I grimaced.

"Such a dirty mouth for such a petite girl." Niall smirked and placed the pot on the bureau.

" I've never cursed in my life besides calling you a biatch today and for the record I'm 5'8, so I'm not that short." I smiled.

"Why'd you kidnap me anyway?" I questioned, remembering where I am.

"Ransom, we know your mother and father are both millionaires. So, we decided to do a little research and then we discovered the Dimitriou's have a 17 year old daughter. It was almost to good to be true. We decided to plan this out and go for the kill. Brilliant is what I call it. Plus, for what we do for a living, we could definitely use an attractive chick like yourself." He snickered.

"They don't even care about me, they're to busy off at their happy paying jobs to notice me." I said sadly.

"Well if they do care, they'll call the police. Then your picture will be broadcasted nationwide, then we'll send them a letter. We'll ask for 2 million... and some signed jerseys. We're all a huge fan of your dad." He said, his cheeks flushing pink.

I laughed, I had a feeling he would say something like that.

"I don't think they'll pay 2 million dollars for a pathetic daughter like me." I mumbled, tears forming in my blue eyes.

"Whatever." Niall said.

He turned and shut the door. Weird.

I grinned as I repose against the nasty matress. I sure as heck earned it.