Hawaii

Chapter 1

Kensi was travelling to Hawaii to see Steve McGarrett, who she had been in a relationship with for the last 5 months.

As the plane was landing Kensi thought back to the first time she was brought to Hawaii by their mutual friend Joe White and was introduced to Steve.

Flashback

Kensi and Joe were sitting in the park as Steve approached them. "Steve this is Special Agent Kensi Blye from NCIS in LA."

"NCIS LA? You work with Sam Hanna?"

"Yeah I do." She said

"Good man, good SEAL."

"Yes he is"

"How do you know Joe?" Asks McGarrett

"He got me out of a sticky situation in Morocco and let's leave it at that shall we."

"Alright" said Steve.

A couple of hours later Kensi was surfing, she was heading out of the ocean when she saw Steve waiting for her.

Steve watched her as exited the water. "Wow, she is gorgeous" he thought as he looked her up and down, she shot him a smile as she walked up to him as Steve smiled.

"See something you like sailor?"

Steve smiled but didn't answer her question. "What are you doing later?" He asks

Normally Kensi wasn't lost for words, but she stumbled when Steve asked her this question.

"Uhhh, are you asking me out on a date McGarrett?" She said

"I'm asking you to dinner. Do you want this to be a date?"

Kensi thought to herself for a moment. McGarrett was a good looking man, a strong principled man, the type of man she was attracted to."

Kensi smiled and stood next to McGarrett turned her head and asked "The question is McGarrett do you want this to be a date." She turned away and started to walk away

"So it's a date?" He yelled after her

Kensi nodded.

Steve smiled and headed back to the palace. Joe was waiting for him when he got back.

"Hey Joe, do you have a phone number for Kensi?"

Joe shot Steve a look. "Why do you need a number for Kensi? Steve?"

"Were going out to dinner tonight." Said Steve

"As in a date?" Asked Joe

"Yes, as in a date? Is there something I should know? Are you two together?"

No Steve, geez, I'm old enough to be her father."

"Alright then what's the problem?"

"No problem, here's the number Steve, have a good night."Said Joe, he chuckled as he exited the palace.

Later that night it was time for their date. Kensi put on her little black dress, left her long tresses out, put on her makeup and headed out to the bar. Steve was already in the bar when she arrived. As soon as Kensi walked into the bar, she turned a lot of heads but she only had eyes for McGarrett.

"Hi" She said as she hugged him

"Hi" he said as he kissed her on the check

"Can I get you a drink?" he asked

"Sure Mojito please."

Over the next half an hour they sat down and talked about everything from her dad being a marine, working at NCIS with Sam, how Sam and McGarrett knew each other, but Steve could sense Kensi just wasn't comfortable.

"Hey is everything okay?"

"Everything's fine. I'd just prefer to be at the beach or just well I would normally say my place with a burger and beer or taco and just doing this all in a relaxed setting.

McGarrett grabbed her hand. "Let's get out of here."

"Wait, what?"

"You said, you're not comfortable, let's go back to mine, we can sit on the beach, grab a beer and the best tacos on the island."Said Steve with a smile.

Kensi looked at McGarrett. "Alright, let's get out of here."

A short time later they had picked up the taco's and had arrived back at McGarrett's place.

Kensi kicked off her heels and breathed a sigh of relief.

McGarrett chuckled. "Not a fan of the heels huh."

"Only when necessary." She said

"McGarrett passed her a beer. "Thanks." She said

"Let's head down to the beach" Said Steve

Steve and Kensi sat on the beach next to each other as Kensi looked out in the ocean.

"I can see why you love it here, it's beautiful, calming and view is amazing.

McGarrett looked at Kensi "The view from where I'm sitting the view is pretty amazing right now."

Kensi looked at Steve and smiled the smile that made him melt.

Kensi knew what she wanted. Kensi kissed McGarrett deeply. Steve pulled her into him wrapped his arms around her and kissed her deeply.

Cut back to the present day

Back in the present day Kensi was exiting the terminal, she was excited to see Steve. She saw him leaning against his blue pickup. She walked up to him with a big smile on her face as Steve pulled her into him wrapped his hands around her waist and kissed her deeply.

"I missed you" he said after they had finished kissing each other.

"Really? How much did you miss me?" She said as she wrapped her hands around his neck.

"How about I just show you." He teased.

Kensi smiled and they jumped in his truck and headed back to his place.

Shortly after they arrived at McGarrett's place. "So are you ready to make it up to me" Said Kensi.

"Yes Ma'am." Said Steve with a smile.

As they entered his house, kissing her. McGarrett heard a voice come from his living room. "Steve, where the hell were you. I've been calling you for the last half an hour." Said Danny as he came into view he saw Kensi with Steve.

The three of them stood awkward with each other in the lounge room.

Chapter 2 to come soon

Find out what happens with Danny and how Steve explains Kensi's presence and explains that Kensi is his girlfriend and how Danny reacts as to how he could keep it a secret from him.

Please, please review, let me know what you think!